My Sheffield Forum Manifesto

Hi guys.

Recently I've got back to reading the forum and realised why I'd stopped reading it in the first place, some threads just happen to make me so angry it isn't good for my sanity to continue doing so.

Being a fellow of extremes I knew this would eventually lead to me giving up the foruum again and I don't really want to do this.

To this end, I wrote a Sheffield Forum Manifesto which will document everything I allow myself to do and not do on the forum.

If anyone catches me doing something from it then tell me off.

1. I will not read any thread with the words immigration, muslim, asylum, abortion, gay, homosexual, bnp, council, labour, conservative or mosque in the title

2. Any thread where bartfast or t020 has posted on, i shall stop reading immediately

3. I will not criticise those for text speak,nor join in lambasting anyone for poor spelling

4. I will refrain from baiting Rich, however funny it is to everyone but Rich

5. I will not call anyone names, and only take the **** out of myself

6. I will not take anything Viking, owdlad or DonKiddick say seriously.

Thats my manifesto, I suggest those of you who read it don't take it as an award or an insult, some of you make me laugh, others despair and some of you, well, your very existance I consider an insult (not saying who).

So does anyone else feel they could make themselves a happier forum self by writing a manifesto they have to stick to.

btw if t020 or bartfast post on this thread I'm gonna have to stop reading it so if your post is behind theirs then i'm sorry but I won't get to it.

Wilf

comedy post of the bank holiday :) you'll not have much to read then :)

Very good Wilf :)

I'm with you.

All except number six seem fair, and I can't see you being able to abide by number four. :|

Brainthrust, someone's offered to explain the jokes to Rich so 4 can be removed safely

1. I will not read any thread with the words immigration, muslim, asylum, abortion, gay, homosexual, bnp, council, labour, conservative or mosque in the title....

Errmmm... well that does seem include most of the threads on here Brainthrust, maybe you need to refine your self imposed restrictions somewhat??

I can relate to most of that. :thumbsup:

Does this mean you're leaving then Wilf? Because you've covered pretty much every thread possibility on here ;)

I can still talk about suits, midnight snacks, food indulgences, meets, how to keep towels fluffy, computer games, films, film quotes, media studies, maybe the AUT exam boycott.

Most importantly, I can still keep saying 'your mum' whenever I feel childish.

Wilf

I will not take anything Viking, owdlad or DonKiddick say seriously.

Wilf

Do you mean you ever did - lol ;)

All except number six seem fair, and I can't see you being able to abide by number four. :|

Here Here.

I bet you can't stop using the Ch*v word though. :hihi:

Hi guys.

If anyone catches me doing something from it then tell me off.

ok, BrainThrust, I shall keep an eye out for you breaking your manifesto. You're one of my favouritest Forummers and I'd hate you to leave the Forum, so I'll be thorough! :)

btw, I think there's a large number of Forummers who'd agree with parts of your manifesto.

There are a number of people whose postings I've stopped reading, cos I'd end up responding in a manner that would get me banned. :cool:

StarSparkle