Sheffield Wednesday v Aston Villa 24/0218

Don't think this will be a 0-0 win somehow.

Villa looked very good at the Lane.

Wednesday with two decent home results / performances recently.

2-3. 1-3 ish

Bet Villa sold out ages ago for this fixture too. They are the loudest fans ive heard this season. Good allocation.

Think they will eventually finish 2nd to Wolves.

Don't think this will be a 0-0 win somehow.

Villa looked very good at the Lane.

Wednesday with two decent home results / performances recently.

2-3. 1-3 ish

Bet Villa sold out ages ago for this fixture too. They are the loudest fans ive heard this season. Good allocation.

Think they will eventually finish 2nd to Wolves.

0-0 Win...? whats that about then.?...

Is it similar to the 2 goal "massacre" we inflicted on them at Villa Park...their fans weren't very loud that day...:hihi:

Hard game again just never know what swfc side will show up most of times , I would expecting striker's to be playing sat in front of home fans , or fans will drop off even more :(

Is it only £10 a ticket?

I just logged in and it looks like £10 on all stands

I don't think we will win. I don't think we will go down because of it.

I think we'll finish 16-18th and then see a retool of the squad as Jos Luhukay wants to see it. For me the season is completely over.

I don't think we will win. I don't think we will go down because of it.

I think we'll finish 16-18th and then see a retool of the squad as Jos Luhukay wants to see it. For me the season is completely over.

Its been over for a while in fairness mate, should just get enough points to be safe then rebuild needed.

The chairman has made some naive mistakes but he wont sit on his hands and things seem to be changing for the better behind the scenes, wont happen overnight just need patience.

The only club doing owt at the bottom, who look like escaping is i.m.h.o Bolton..

But accept your point.

And Hull :cool:

That wasn't the first time an ex-manager came to haunt us and by the same goal sequence, except that wasn't at Hillsborough but at Wembley sigh!

A lot of Owl's fans thought they were too good to go down in the 1969- 70 season. Only two teams were relegated then but Wednesday did leave it till the last game of the season and a another putrid home performance.

A lot of Owl's fans thought they were too good to go down in the 1969- 70 season. Only two teams were relegated then but Wednesday did leave it till the last game of the season and a another putrid home performance.

That game against Man. City kept me away from Hillsborough for quite a few years. I was on my own that night, standing at the Leppings Lane end, and at the final whistle I felt like the loneliest man in the world, everything went silent in an instant, a communal gobsmacking seemed to engulf the stadium. City was giving us the bloody game and we could not take it.Heartbreaking.

that game against man. City kept me away from hillsborough for quite a few years. I was on my own that night, standing at the leppings lane end, and at the final whistle i felt like the loneliest man in the world, everything went silent in an instant, a communal gobsmacking seemed to engulf the stadium. City was giving us the bloody game and we could not take it.heartbreaking.

aw! ??????

Villa seem to have a few injuries Grealish, Adhoma and Grabban could all miss today's game.

That game against Man. City kept me away from Hillsborough for quite a few years. I was on my own that night, standing at the Leppings Lane end, and at the final whistle I felt like the loneliest man in the world, everything went silent in an instant, a communal gobsmacking seemed to engulf the stadium. City was giving us the bloody game and we could not take it.Heartbreaking.

Yep, I was at that game to, stood in the pouring rain at leppings lane end.

Substitute scored winning goal, rumour had it they forgot to tell him city were playing to lose. remember the sloppy penalty city missed Ontarian.

Think Wednesday lost 2-1 in front of about 45,000. memory's a bit blurred.