Hull City Vs Blades

Things not running as smooth lately but we must keep the faith,Play offs are within our reach

Well if we win on Tuesday we will be in 6th spot.

funny old game.

Well if we win on Tuesday we will be in 6th spot.

funny old game.

Nothing supprises me in football I think we can still do it

course he was upset., quite rightly.

We'll bounce back.

Will be at Reading on Tuesday and expecting 3 points.

I haven't a clue what's happening just now, but something's obviously gone off behind the scenes at Bramall Lane. Maybe there are a few problems in the dressing room to do with the recent signings.

Hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me as if the Blades board don't want promotion this season.

There's no other way to explain United's dire performance at Hull. Chris Wilder's comments after the game also baffled me.

Can anyone convince me I'm wrong please. Are you confused? I am.

One last thing ... Duffy has to start every game. Player of the season for me by a mile.

Edited by BladeSteve

I haven't a clue what's happening just now, but something's obviously gone off behind the scenes at Bramall Lane. Maybe there are a few problems in the dressing room to do with the recent signings.

Hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me as if the Blades board don't want promotion this season.

There's no other way to explain United's dire performance at Hull. Chris Wilder's comments after the game also baffled me.

One last thing ... Duffy has to start every game. Player of the season for me by a mile.

Didn’t listen to the Wilder interview i’ve been too depressed since Friday night. Recorded the match on Sky, can’t watch the Blades live on tv or listen on radio, then wiped it off when I realised it was the worst performance of the season. As I understand it Hull’s home record despite their lowly position isn’t too bad, so perhaps a bit of credit to them is in order.

Weird thing is, win our game in hand tomorrow and we’re in the play offs.

---------- Post added 26-02-2018 at 06:37 ----------

Just as an aside, Burton Albion home tickets harder to come by than they were v Villa, which was obviously televised

I heard from somebody who I don't know,that after the QPR game,McCabe came into the dressing room and ordered the players to not get promotion,the players tried to get to him and Wilder and Knill had to get between them and McCabe.

McCabe also produced an I pad with a video message from The Prince,ordering the players to lose every game until it was mathematically impossible to get promoted,and then play brilliantly,or when he takes over,he will come to the Lane and personally sell all of them to Pub League teams.

Wilder is now trying to come up with interviews that kep a lid on what went off and appease both sides,as McCabe and The Prince have told him not to say anything that will cause dressing room unrest or alarm fans,so he has to be careful,but as we can see,he isn't very good at it because we can already sense that there has been a massive upheaval since QPR.The new players are so shocked at what is happenning they are paralysed by fear and want to go back to the Pub League and Jose.

This is as much as I am prepared to say at the moment,I could say more,but some people will think I am making things up,so I will wait until more people who I don't know tell me more things that they have heard from people that they don't know.

I heard from somebody who I don't know,that after the QPR game,McCabe came into the dressing room and ordered the players to not get promotion,the players tried to get to him and Wilder and Knill had to get between them and McCabe.

McCabe also produced an I pad with a video message from The Prince,ordering the players to lose every game until it was mathematically impossible to get promoted,and then play brilliantly,or when he takes over,he will come to the Lane and personally sell all of them to Pub League teams.

Wilder is now trying to come up with interviews that kep a lid on what went off and appease both sides,as McCabe and The Prince have told him not to say anything that will cause dressing room unrest or alarm fans,so he has to be careful,but as we can see,he isn't very good at it because we can already sense that there has been a massive upheaval since QPR.The new players are so shocked at what is happenning they are paralysed by fear and want to go back to the Pub League and Jose.

This is as much as I am prepared to say at the moment,I could say more,but some people will think I am making things up,so I will wait until more people who I don't know tell me more things that they have heard from people that they don't know.

Wow Chalga, that’s as bizarre a message as i’ve ever read, i’m not contradicting what you’re saying it’s just a bizarre scenario

That said i’m really not fussed about the Premiership, if we ever got there i’m not sure i’d be able to afford to go to games. It was hard enough to get Burton tickets in the area I wanted them

Brilliant tongue in cheek post.

Brilliant tongue in cheek post.

I agree Padders .He can't half tell a good story .nudge nudge wink wink.know wat i mean.:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 26-02-2018 at 11:50 ----------

I can not see McCabe passing up a crack at the riches prize in football.Not that it would bother me if we did not get a crack at it.As I have said many a time the Prem is not my favourite league by a mile.I forget how much it is worth but it is mega bucks and we all know that McCabe would love a crack at it.Even if you fail and come back down with parachute payments which i think is unfair it is worth mega mega bucks.Having said that the payments have not done Sunderland or Hull any favours which goes to show how easy it is to get your self in dire straights chasing the dream.