Hull City Vs Blades

The players signed in January won't and were never gonna get you over the line at the business end of the season, not good enough.

They weren't meant too,they are to consolidate our position in this league,as will be the players we will sign in the summer window.

Teams around us and a lot more below us have spent good money and many seasons in here,and in the PL in some cases, team building in the attempt at getting out.

Pub teams don't just leap above them in one season,except in Roy Of The Rovers stories.

They weren't meant too,they are to consolidate our position in this league,as will be the players we will sign in the summer window.

Teams around us and a lot more below us have spent good money and many seasons in here,and in the PL in some cases, team building in the attempt at getting out.

Pub teams don't just leap above them in one season,except in Roy Of The Rovers stories.

We’ll agree to disagree, you might not get a chance like this season for years.

The present system only works when you have wingbacks who are fast and skilful enough to get down the wings and put quality ball into the box but United don't. Baldock isn't far off but neither Stevens or Lafferty are good enough for this division. When Holmes and Brooks are finally ready to come back, Chris Wilder could try going 4:4:2 for 2 or 3 matches with Duffy or Brooks behind the front 2 and Holmes playing wide. It might give the team the shot in the arm they're needing right now.

Worst performance yet under Wilder only Boldock played anything like good enough.We never won a header all the match we never made a good enough cross and the corners once again were third rate.Time for changes time to unleash Brooks .Time to off load ALL our strikers and buy quality rather than quantity .Not good enough for the play offs,we have come a long way in a short time and how many Blades fans could have imagined we would be where we are .So we must be happy but I feel it is now time for surgery to the squad and there is no one better to see it through than Wilder.

Wilder certainly spat the dummy out after the match in his radio Sheffield interview.

Bit of an over reaction I think.

We've won twice as many matches as Wednesday and he's still not happy !

Relegation avoided months ago - still not happy !

Poor performance yes - but overall its been a good season, if we make the play-offs or not.

Wilder certainly spat the dummy out after the match in his radio Sheffield interview.

Bit of an over reaction I think.

We've won twice as many matches as Wednesday and he's still not happy !

Relegation avoided months ago - still not happy !

Poor performance yes - but overall its been a good season, if we make the play-offs or not.

Do not think he is bothered about winning twice as many matches as Wednesday what he was upset about was the performance on Friday night.I would have been more worried if he had not been upset about it.Wilder is a winner and he will not put up with any players not giving it all and in his opinion some players did not give 100%so well done Wilder for giving them grieve.

Firstly response to the interview what wilder has given, think he should take a look at himself what attitude is that I will leave it up to them next game

Never seen any manager react to losing a game like that before,

He’s brought some of the players in from lower divisions who clearly are not up to it ,wilders calls himself a blade never known anyone so negative,,in my opinion were no where near out of a top six place bad attitude wilder he’d be sick if he had paid money to watch it large amount out of a wage packet for some ,:rant:

Edited by jacklev1

Firstly response to the interview what wilder has just given, think he should take a look at himself what attitude is that I will leave it up to them next game

Never seen any manager react to losing a game like that before,

He’s brought some of the players in from lower divisions who clearly are not up to it ,wilders calls himself a blade never known anyone so negative,,in my opinion were no where near out of a top six place ,:rant:

You mean the one after the game against Hull?

It did seem a bit unusual and negative for him, but it was just after a poor game, so that probably have something to do with it.

also... I think he was just being honest, and probably right.

Looking at the tables now, Wolves look to be pretty cert for 1 autoplace. And unless Derby **** things up again, I think 3 of the 4 play off places look taken too, and that's what makes him right. It's probably a 1 in 5 now, and we need to beating rubbish like Hull, even away - at the very least a point.

---------- Post added 25-02-2018 at 18:40 ----------

edit: that was at post 79, but has been merged, it was a single post when I responded. I haven't read this thread

Wilders the bloke who supposed to motivate the team, not il leave it up to them

What attitude is that ,

What attitude is that ,

probably like I said, straight after the game, he was disappointed with them.

What attitude is that ,

Cw picks the team, sorts out the tactics so he is partly to blame.

He seemed very quiet on the touchline not his usual self

No one on Friday was prepared to carry the ball forward or tackle, this team needs Duffy or Brooks to do this job and both can do it very well but where were they?

Things not running as smooth lately but we must keep the faith,Play offs are within our reach