Hull City Vs Blades

Has anybody got a tissue for wilder ?

Also lookout for a falling dummy may land soon !

Couldn't have been much worse if he did. I'd have loved a 0-0 tonight.

You can't "celebrate" them though don't forget, its not allowed.

You can't "celebrate" them though don't forget, its not allowed.

Oh, I wouldn't. I'd probably just be content and treat myself to a chocolate digestive.

Has anybody got a tissue for wilder ?

Also lookout for a falling dummy may land soon !

Wilder always says we accept praise if we play well,and criticism if we don't,so I can't see what the problem is with that.

Wilder always says we accept praise if we play well,and criticism if we don't,so I can't see what the problem is with that.

Yep, fully acknowledged we were poor, and then some.

A dreadful game between 2 dreadful teams. Hull just about deserved to win because they were slightly less dreadful than United. Wilder needs to get Holmes fit and in the team ASAP because he could have been the player to provide the pace and skill that was missing in midfield. I can't imagine why he spent so much time chasing Ryan Leonard because he looks average at best. The ball spent so much time in the air, I kept thinking I was watching a game of badminton. In the summer, the club needs to stop pratting around buying 1st and 2nd division players and splash out on some genuine quality.

Awful, could not pass wind tonight....

Atkins has a good record against us, Hull have not lost at home under Atkins and they gain 3 points on the Owls too...;(

Awful, could not pass wind tonight....

Atkins has a good record against us, Hull have not lost at home under Atkins and they gain 3 points on the Owls too...;(

Who's Atkins?

I know he was a poor manager but I didn't think you would have erased him completely out of your memory :hihi:

This may have been mentioned so apologises, but since Leon Clarke signed his extension on his contract, he's been terrible- he's stopped chasing down players etc.

And call it sour grapes but the Ref should have halted the game prior the 70th minute due to the hull fan(s) cheating with the fake referee whisle . No need for that In The game

Some interesting post match comments by Wilder!!

Well what can you say apart from a toatal embarrassing game worst game I’ve seen yet did we even get a shot on goal Clarke’s a waist of space give him a new contract and that’s what you get,,, I’ve never known a side that cannot cross a ball or cannot take a corner and beat the fist man, fleck was garbage tonight never thought I’d ever say that the whole side made hull look good we were

Shocking so glad i watched the game on sky and turned the ticket down offered

Why was Duffy on bench and where was brooks ? Donaldson’s never been a footballer so frustrating if I was in charge the team would be running home pathetic

Hit the nail on the head mate, exactly what I thought

Seems to me that we're now a standard Championship side. At the start of the season we were different and dynamic.

Now, I could have been watching Ipswich Vs Birmingham last night. Or any combination of lower-mid table sides.

Reading away and Burton at home next week. We're still up there, but we need a reaction in the form of two wins.