Hull City Vs Blades

This is going to be another Preston job here,they will sling a dead ball in and somebody will get a toe end to it,we are just asking to be beaten,and on this half,there would be no excuses.

Poor defending, up against it now. If we don't get anything out of games like these I think the play offs will be a step too far.

Plenty of time in this one, let's see how it goes.

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 21:26 ----------

Worst I've seen us play in nearly two years.

Think that might be us done. Can't see us picking up the points we need in tough matches if we roll over in games like this.

I'll predict 10th for us.

What a poor game. A fair result though. Hull look far too good to be in danger of relegation. United just look tired.

Well what can you say apart from a toatal embarrassing game worst game I’ve seen yet did we even get a shot on goal Clarke’s a waist of space give him a new contract and that’s what you get,,, I’ve never known a side that cannot cross a ball or cannot take a corner and beat the fist man, fleck was garbage tonight never thought I’d ever say that the whole side made hull look good we were

Shocking so glad i watched the game on sky and turned the ticket down offered

Why was Duffy on bench and where was brooks ? Donaldson’s never been a footballer so frustrating if I was in charge the team would be running home pathetic

Worst game I have seen Hull have showed us how to control the ball and pass well, something we are not doing at the moment

The comment about players looking tired is my opinion also

Why cant they play the ball on the floor as we give the ball away every header Blackman 8 all the rest 5

Good old Nige ...

Always loved his home-spun philosophy, exemplified by:

"What's the biggest room in your house?"

Nigel intoned, "The room for improvement..."

Well, plenty of room there Blades judging by toneet. Maybe CW needs to take some tips from Madkins. As Keith Andrews said: "They lacked quality."

But, respect to CW for accepting they were pants.

Okay, bit of a knee jerk reaction from me, despite it being pants. Anything other than a brilliant performance and three points at Reading or that's us done.

I can't see it at all, but if we have any fight left in us we'll do it. I do think we're spent though.

Worst game I have seen Hull have showed us how to control the ball and pass well, something we are not doing at the moment

The comment about players looking tired is my opinion also

Why cant they play the ball on the floor as we give the ball away every header Blackman 8 all the rest 5

5?????............I'm struggling to get up to 3.

I think SKY have click on we are good to watch we seem to be on every week

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 18:43 ----------

I wonder if Wilder will take a leaf out of other managers books and drop all the strikers.What a watch that would be .

Sky might have a called a meeting with the match selector this evening. :hihi:

Not seen the teams but judging by the final score did wilder do it?

:hihi:

Sky might have a called a meeting with the match selector this evening. :hihi:

Not seen the teams but judging by the final score did wilder do it?

:hihi:

Couldn't have been much worse if he did. I'd have loved a 0-0 tonight.