Hull City Vs Blades

Looking good a win at hull and we’re back on track come on blades

Wolves look nailed on, Cardiff looking good too.

The following 7 teams all in with a shout, there all dropping points, expect a lot of twists and turns before season ends.

Cardiff arnt owt special.

Villa are my bet for second.

Blades to finish fifth.

Cardiff arnt owt special.

Villa are my bet for second.

Blades to finish fifth.

Maybe, but they keep winning.

Best 2 teams I've seen are Wolves and Fulham by a mile

Cardiff are unspectacular but effective

Villa look average as do Bristol City

Derby were awful in the 2 games against the Blades this season

Preston and/or the Blades could sneak top 6.

What I am hoping for is a top six finish ,I’msure that will be an excellent season for us at the start , one place above relegation would have been acceptable

So well happy where we are be good to get a win tonight that’s if there fans don’t spoil it by protesting on pitch as they say there going to and get the game cancelled

What I am hoping for is a top six finish ,I’msure that will be an excellent season for us at the start , one place above relegation would have been acceptable

So well happy where we are be good to get a win tonight that’s if there fans don’t spoil it by protesting on pitch as they say there going to and get the game cancelled

Hope they don't, best way is to win the game and shown N.A. how for we've come since he left

Hull look truly awful from league position, form etc. But they gave Boro a run for their money the other night.

Apparently we're playing terribly at the moment. Just finished work so going to catch the second half, but doesn't sound encouraging so far!

credit to your defender after the bad tackle,if it had been a premier fairy he would have still been rolling about.

Really poor half that,lost count of the number of times we just gave the ball away in midfield,we haven't got any link up between midfield and the front 2,dead balls have been as poor as usual.

Only in the last 5 minutes we began to string some decent forward moves together,but we need 100% improvement,if we can't beat these,then we don't deserve play offs.

What a boring first half at the moment we can’t string a pass together and the same old cant put a cross in or take a corner shocking at moment can only get better, highlight of first half crowd protests by throwing yellow sponge balls on pitch