Worming adult dog wont take tablet

whats best thing to try rather than tablet . are the liquid or granulels any good for adult dogs if so what is the best

I put mine inside a piece of cheddar. The dog falls for it every time :)

I've always been able to get ours to eat it with peanut butter smeared all over, just make sure it's the kind without any sugar or artificial sweeteners if you want to try that.

For my cats we use a spot on flea and worm stuff as it's really hard to get them to swallow tablets. Seems to work fine but I can't remember the name now :confused:

I used a worming powder with my dog as there is no chance at all of getting her to take a tablet. Covered in cheese or not!

I just mix it in with her favourite wet food and she gobbles it up no problem :)

I used a worming powder with my dog as there is no chance at all of getting her to take a tablet. Covered in cheese or not!

I just mix it in with her favourite wet food and she gobbles it up no problem :)

yes managed to get some worming crystle down him still took an hour