GP surgeries in Sheffield

I read the link thanks. Also there's the little girl in the news today who was turned away by her gp for being late and then sadly died. Poor little thing, it's heart breaking. There's no care anymore. Gp receptionists need a big shake up, except the ones that actually do the job because they care. I had a similar problem with my little girl but after a struggle got her seen. I told them I thought she was having an asthma attack and they asked if it would 'wait until tomorrow' and they would fit her in. Could write a book about this surgery.

Edited by JD1EVIE66

In my experience receptionists in the doctors are either lovely and friendly or the complete opposite rude and arrogant who think they own the place,manners cost nothing.

Anyone who works with the general public has to deal with all types of people good and bad but you just work with a professional manner,it's not rocket science.

Hence the reason I love working with animals lol