Tom Daley and partner expecting!!

How am I judging you? In what way am I showing anger?

Where did she say you were showing anger? Go back and read it again.

How am I judging you? In what way am I showing anger?

I'm the angry one. I am a gay parent so you are clearing judging me saying that my child would be better with a mum and a dad. How can that possibly not be judging me? Your comment was very black and white, unless you are now going to add the patronising: 'I didn't mean you, you are one of the good gays'.

I am not going to let this go. You made a statement, you back it up.

Your posting of a website run by religious fundamentalists is indicative of your general attitude. Your linkis in no way something that can be unbiased and relevant to the UK

A few words from one of thier promoters...

"We also oppose same-sex 'marriage' because it is a package deal that brings with it the entire radical rainbow agenda. Once homosexual relations are normalised in the central institution of society, that gives the LGBT lobby the big stick of anti-discrimination law to normalise homosexual behaviour in the school curriculum, and to silence conscientious dissenters. Think 'Safe Schools' and Archbishop Porteous. 'Marriage equality' is not ultimately about marriage; it is about sexual radicals getting the legal clout to push their values down society's throat."

They don't like people who are a bit different from themselves do they....

I just posted a link to an article . I have made no judgement towards you. For all I know you could have made the story story up about knowing children brought up by a same sex couple. I don't have any attitude. The people with attitude here seem to be the posters who don't have any respect for others who don't share their support for same sex people adopting children.

Where did she say you were showing anger? Go back and read it again.

I suggest you read it again

No, they show extreme anger towards someone who judges me and my family based on inadequacies and bigotry.

Its not normal am not entering any arguments about the subject men and women should have kids together as a family two men or two women bringing up.children is not normal I dread to think.what impact it will have on the childrens life .... Probably turn gay i expect :rant:

Hope so...

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 11:38 ----------

I'd be a little careful about biting down too hard on that claim.

The survey samples I've checked out thanks to Mr M's link are heavily skewed towards high earning and better educated parents who show those traits across society, not because of sexuality.

I'm not remotely convinced that same sex parents are better at parenting than opposite sex parents.

So why are you the expert?

I'm the angry one. I am a gay parent so you are clearing judging me saying that my child would be better with a mum and a dad. How can that possibly not be judging me? Your comment was very black and white, unless you are now going to add the patronising: 'I didn't mean you, you are one of the good gays'.

I am not going to let this go. You made a statement, you back it up.

This is a discussion forum. I have posted my views . If you get angry then I suggest you don't read discussion forums.

Its not normal am not entering any arguments about the subject men and women should have kids together as a family two men or two women bringing up.children is not normal I dread to think.what impact it will have on the childrens life .... Probably turn gay i expect :rant:

You clearly didn't have gay parents did you? If you did then the chances of you having such a terrible attitude towards other people who have no impact on your life would be very considerably lower. But nevermind eh, it's not your fault.

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 11:39 ----------

This is a discussion forum. I have posted my views . If you get angry then I suggest you don't read discussion forums.

Awww bless. So now you won't answer whether you were or weren't judging me? I can be angry and rational, so please carry on.

I suggest you read it again

Have you failed to grasp basic English?

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 11:41 ----------

Ah you have grasped it then. So you know she didn't call you angry.

So are you going to address her and my comments on you being a homophobe or just hide behind it's a discussion group please stop being mean?

So why are you the expert?

I'm not, but you very kindly provided a link so I read it and then spent 5 minutes checking the sources and found that they are questionable, as described above. I take it that you aren't an expert either, but did you check your source for reliability? The only conclusion I could arrive at is that there's little if any evidence that gay couples make better parents. You might agree.

I'm not, but you very kindly provided a link so I read it and then spent 5 minutes checking the sources and found that they are questionable, as described above. I take it that you aren't an expert either, but did you check your source for reliability? The only conclusion I could arrive at is that there's little if any evidence that gay couples make better parents. You might agree.

Apologies, I misread your post

Have you failed to grasp basic English?

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 11:41 ----------

Ah you have grasped it then. So you know she didn't call you angry.

So are you going to address her and my comments on you being a homophobe or just hide behind it's a discussion group please stop being mean?

I don't think you have grasped it. I re-posted the quote where she used the word angry.

If by your own and her definition that someone who doesn't agree with same sex couples adopting children is homophobic, then yes I am a homophobe. I am not going to get angry or lose any sleep because immature people who don't agree with my views on a discussion forum want to put a label on me. However, the people who are behaving irrational on this thread, which is one criteria for being homophobic are those who resort to name calling and don't respective others with different views.

Not sure if serious?:suspect:

I mean, its 2018...........