Tom Daley and partner expecting!!

This thread has turned into a joke, honestly the narrow mindedness of it all beggars belief.

It's nice to shake the tree occasionally and see the usual suspects dropping out. :D

It's nice to shake the tree occasionally and see the usual suspects dropping out. :D

like monkey turds :suspect:

When that kid goes to school they are going to be picked on , called names , tormented and bullied.

At parents evening when dad and dad turn up , the other kids will have a field day .

You're wasting your time by spouting the truth to some posters on here. Too many posters here live in the so called political correct World and not the real World.

You're wasting your time by spouting the truth to some posters on here. Too many posters here live in the so called political correct World and not the real World.

Are your kids bullys or bullied?

It's their choice,what have you got against democracy?

If it was about the Brexit vote you would soon be spouting about the peoples choice and carrying out their will...........well they are carrying out their will.

Are your kids bullys or bullied?

My kids have been brought up well by a loving mother and loving father. My kids were bullied at times when they were at school, just like many kids get bullied at school.

---------- Post added 17-02-2018 at 20:40 ----------

It's their choice,what have you got against democracy?

If it was about the Brexit vote you would soon be spouting about the peoples choice and carrying out their will...........well they are carrying out their will.

Sorry you have lost the plot. This thread has nothing to do with Brexit, Are you a one trick pony?

My kids have been brought up well by a loving mother and loving father. My kids were bullied at times when they were at school, just like many kids get bullied at school.

Sorry you have lost the plot. This thread has nothing to do with Brexit, Are you a one trick pony?

No,you have lost the plot,why does the will of the people need to be carried out in Brexit.but you are against the will of these 2 people to carry out their version of democracy?

Is that clear enough?............now explain away.

So presumably you aren't in a same sex relationship so you've sort of proved if the school don't give a monkeys, bullies will bully regardless. There are trans kids, kids with trans parents NOW. By the time Daley junior is at school (and it's unlikely to be the local comp) same sex couples won't raise an eyebrow. I bet in Brighton it doesn't now.

So presumably you aren't in a same sex relationship so you've sort of proved if the school don't give a monkeys, bullies will bully regardless. There are trans kids, kids with trans parents NOW. By the time Daley junior is at school (and it's unlikely to be the local comp) same sex couples won't raise an eyebrow. I bet in Brighton it doesn't now.

Yeah, but Brighton isn't part of the real world - it's part of the politically correct world. Look at the name - Brighton. If you took away the B you'd be left with right on.

Yeah, but Brighton isn't part of the real world - it's part of the politically correct world. Look at the name - Brighton. If you took away the B you'd be left with right on.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It will be highly dependent on the school.

So presumably you aren't in a same sex relationship so you've sort of proved if the school don't give a monkeys, bullies will bully regardless.

kids will find ANYTHING to bully

No,you have lost the plot,why does the will of the people need to be carried out in Brexit.but you are against the will of these 2 people to carry out their version of democracy?

Is that clear enough?............now explain away.

It is you and many others, who have lost the plot because the most important person in this scenario is the unborn baby, who you failed to mention.