Strange conversation 14th Feb

I went to Subway yesterday for my dinner about 3pm. This alone was something I have never done. Which makes this a little stranger. I was sat in there near the back of the shop on my own eating my dinner when a woman comes along side and starts asking if I was ok.. i didn't mind that part but she continued to challenge me on my mental health state and she advised she can pick up on signals people give out when something is not right.

I tried to reassure her I was feeling absolutely fine but she was having none of it.

She referred to various Neuro conditions. 2 of which she mentioned I wouldn't have a clue what she said or how to spell them. She was also t3lling me she had just come out of a 6 year relationship with someone of the same condition. Not sure if this was a crazy Valentine's chat up line.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has come one across this lady before or if there is any truth in what she was saying. She didn't seem drunk or on spice.

Edited by taylor1986

I had a slightly similar experience from someone in the street in Birmingham. It turned out after a little questioning that she was a member of the Church of Scientology, obviously on a recruitment drive.

I didn't join.

Please can you specify which branch of subway you were in and what sandwich you had as I feel these are details that are sadly missing. TIA. Also what is Spice.

Please can you specify which branch of subway you were in and what sandwich you had as I feel these are details that are sadly missing. TIA. Also what is Spice.

Thanks for you time Jimmyt

"Spice" Commonly known as Confectionary / Sweets.

"Spice" Commonly known as Confectionary / Sweets.

Very funny :D

I dpn't think he was talking about that definition of "spice, though.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3335335/we-reveal-truth-behind-spice-the-cheap-nasty-legal-high-that-turns-users-into-zombies-and-why-its-become-much-more-dangerous-since-it-was-banned/

I went to Subway yesterday for my dinner about 3pm. This alone was something I have never done. Which makes this a little stranger. I was sat in there near the back of the shop on my own eating my dinner when a woman comes along side and starts asking if I was ok.. i didn't mind that part but she continued to challenge me on my mental health state and she advised she can pick up on signals people give out when something is not right.

I tried to reassure her I was feeling absolutely fine but she was having none of it.

She referred to various Neuro conditions. 2 of which she mentioned I wouldn't have a clue what she said or how to spell them. She was also t3lling me she had just come out of a 6 year relationship with someone of the same condition. Not sure if this was a crazy Valentine's chat up line.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has come one across this lady before or if there is any truth in what she was saying. She didn't seem drunk or on spice.

I have no idea who she is, but I'm fairly confident in making the assertion that there is no truth whatsoever in what she is saying.

Nobody believes you were being chatted up in Subway however much detail you try to give it.

Were you missing anything from your bag/pocket after she had left

Could it have been a nutter? There's loads about.

Thanks for the support guys/girl.

I had no intention of being chatted up during any of this and no nothing was stolen.

My only questions from this experience are weather anyone has come across this character like ya get round town, such as tony the scouser or Stephen the Costa Coffee window kisser.