New business - Looking for some advice..

Thank you Chang. Why do you think they are high? Comparing us to Wix or Squarespace wont cut it as an answer.

No, far far from it.

As I said before my 123reg look a lot more professional then your own website! Mine cost me £43ish not £400.

You mentioned that you deal with the SEO for the websites

And mention about high rankings on Google searches

More than just the website text is required to get a high ranking on Google so for your £39 per month are you making the necessary two to three posts week on Instagram Twitter and Facebook etc are you managing the Facebook page as well

With a modern algorithms social media interaction is having a greater effect upon Google rankings than any text or metadata etc that you can possibly put on so although it could theoretically be possible for a new website to appear on page 1 of Google search if that website was so unique that search terms could actually located it will always be pushed down the rankings by anybody who is making social media

We are not an SEO company, it will happen eventually where we will offer these services but not straight away. We will make a site ready for an SEO expert to take on, so it will be maximised for key words, registered with Google, analytics and a site map sent etc. We are looking into offering a social media service but not straight away. Basically we are offering a 450 website with all the support and updates a client wants or needs and letting them spread that cost over a year. We are signing up SME daily at the moment who have commented that they like the idea and support we offer.

---------- Post added 18-02-2018 at 16:42 ----------

As I said before my 123reg look a lot more professional then your own website! Mine cost me £43ish not £400.

Subjection is a wonderful thing, we are not in competition with companies like 123reg etc, how could we possibly be? We offer a completely different package.

I am not knocking anything they do, if a 123reg site works for you then that's cool. I totally get it. Can we see your site? You have got me curious! :)

Sorry it cost you £100 as I will improve your business model a lot, my expertise doesn’t come free

Sorry it cost you £100 as I will improve your business model a lot, my expertise doesn’t come free

It will cost me £100 to look at your 123reg template website? Just to clear it up, have I got that right?

Ill pass, but thank you for your input to the thread.

Genuinely, good luck going forwards, I have enjoyed and taken on board your comments.

I been and done it. I am not the one who has started another business venture as his previous one all fail!!!. Just wanted to advice you what you offer any 16 year old with a few gcse can do it, for you to have to check to ask for £400 a year , you wonder why you can’t pull many new customers

I been and done it. I am not the one who has started another business venture as his previous one all fail!!!. Just wanted to advice you what you offer any 16 year old with a few gcse can do it, for you to have to check to ask for £400 a year , you wonder why you can’t pull many new customers

I just wanted to look at your website? Why can't we?

I just wanted to look at your website? Why can't we?

I offer £100 for my advice, it’s bargain of the century compare to what you are offering for £400 a year

Charging £100 to show people your website seems a risky strategy to me :-)

I'll pass. But thank you.

you carry asking advice from forum like this full of knowitall but havnt got a clue about real world and business. hasnt your pass failure teach you , you cant run abuainess with such a rubblish business model any 16 year old can do!

£100 is cheap if you learn and get lots of new idea from it

I am not asking for your paid for advice even though I am sure it is excellent. I just want to take a look at your website, I want to see how we compare to 123reg websites.

Looking at my website made with templates that will make your look like a amateur will give you loads of idea on how to improve thing, my consultant time does come for free

How did I know you just started on this business and all past failures? With a bit of business mind you wouldn’t have fail or start such stupid businesses

Looking at my website made with templates that will make your look like a amateur will give you loads of idea on how to improve thing, my consultant time does come for free

How did I know you just started on this business and all past failures? With a bit of business mind you wouldn’t have fail or start such stupid businesses

Joe, I’d just ignore this troll.