The return of Carlos.

What was the reason given when purchasing Rhodes?.

I don't think teams give reasons for buying players, it was obviously thought that the Championships top scorer would get us over the line. It didn't work but credit to the chairman for trying.

I don't think teams give reasons for buying players, it was obviously thought that the Championships top scorer would get us over the line. It didn't work but credit to the chairman for trying.

So he was bought to be a main player/contributor.

So he was bought to be a main player/contributor.

No he was bought to possibly score more goals than the forwards we had at the time. Hooper was the most influential player last season when fit, that wouldn't have changed.

No he was bought to possibly score more goals than the forwards we had at the time.

Wouldn't that make him a main player/contributor?.

Wouldn't that make him a main player/contributor?.

I don't think your desperate attempts to get someone to say "main player/contributor" are working...:roll:

Edited by Sheridan1-0

I don't think your desperate attempts to get someone to say "main player/contributor" is working...:roll:

Well I've succeded because you just have.:hihi::hihi:.

He's already confirmed it with his post giving what was expected of the player.

Do you think purchasing Rhodes wasn't for him to be a main player/contributor to the squad?.

I think the "desperate" attempts are from posters avoiding simple facts that a player was bought to be a main participant in the teams ambitions.

Edited by standoff

Do you think purchasing Rhodes wasn't for him to be a main player/contributor to the squad?.

I think the "desperate" attempts are from posters avoiding simple facts that a player was bought to be a main participant in the teams ambitions.

maybe he was maybe he wasnt, i dont know and really i dont care, at the time i said it was an expensive gamble, and in my opinion it failed. we move on, like i said he ended up spending most of the time on the bench.

care to answer the question you and poundshop keep ignoring?

Leave you to it...it seems difficult to have an adult conversation with you..

Leave you to it...it seems difficult to have an adult conversation with you..

It will get easier when you grow up.

It will get easier when you grow up.

yup intelligence does start to wane a bit as you get older, by the time hes 70 he might be down to your level

yup intelligence does start to wane a bit as you get older, by the time hes 70 he might be down to your level

You must be a least 90 then.