The return of Carlos.

Your deluded if you think carlos left because of how you was doing, even if you was below us he would of gone. Some fans might not like you doing wel(i don't care personally how you do) but I'm sure the board won't use it as ammo to get rid of a manager, a very foolish way of doing things if thats the case

Mr Chansiri won't even know who they are.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/15/sheffield-wednesdays-adam-reach-makes-admission-about-sheffield/

In an interview with the Sun newspaper [Friday Goals pullout, page six], Reach admitted: "It's never nice to be below your rivals and, with how well they've started, that's maybe created a nervousness around our club.

Since his departure, he has done very well with Swansea, it has to be said.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Wednesday have set on an unproved manager in his place, who is struggling somewhat shall we say.

1-0 to Carlos I reckon

Will it be 2-0 come Saturday ?

The Carlos departure was driven by United doing so well.

Wednesdayites didn't like it, board went into panic mode through fan pressure.

And it all ends up like this. Swansea should be too strong.

Should be a good watch Saturday, I'm looking forward to it.

Nice that you have a totally unbiased opinion of events at Hillsborough and and back it up with the classic line "CC departure was driven by United doing so well"...:roll:

Carlos left because his team that had got very close to promotion over the previous two seasons had lost its way badly this time round...but if you think its because United are doing well then more fool you eh..?

If being below United has affected just one player at Hillsborough, then that just reinforces my suspicion that some of them are a bunch of Namby Pambies.

It's definitely affected some of the Owls Neanderthal fans, bleating like sheep and looking for someone to blame, be it player, manager or owner.

Passengers don't blame the Conductor if the driver of the tram is a bit iffy.

We don't blame the Plumber if the windows aren't cleaned properly.

If Reach honestly believes that our poor run could be down to what S2 is doing, then I'm gobsmacked. If he knows of any players (or other employees) who are adversely affected by United's position, compared to ours, then he should go around the club clipping a few ear'oles and wringing a few necks.

We were poor before, during and after the September Derby, and in my opinion, that's entirely down to the fact that the 'senior' players clocked off and let themselves, Carlos, the fans and the club down.

As an aside, do Owls think Hooper is looking forward to playing for the current side? I'm beginning to believe that we may not see any of the so called 'first team' players back this season. I don't know what the problem is behind closed doors at S6, but it's as plain as day that summat's not right, despite Jos' denial.

He's denied that the 'problems' are because of contractual discussions, but I don't remember him denying that there weren't problems?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

The Owls have used the derby, the weather and injuries as excuses this season.

I dont think much in to any of the above, from the outside looking from afar, both this season and last,players attitudes may be to blame in my opinion.

Player refusing to play,players not willing to be counted when needed. etc

Anyway no doubt last nights result was a good one.

Considering most of our, and Wednesday's players aren't from Sheffield, or have any real connection, it'd be weird if how our rivals were doing had any affect on how our players performed.

Clearly some fans get upset about it. But imagine if we were professional footballers who played for Birmingham. Would Villa doing better even be on our minds out there on the pitch? Not at all.

I dont think much in to any of the above, from the outside looking from afar, both this season and last,players attitudes may be to blame in my opinion.

Player refusing to play,players not willing to be counted when needed. etc

Anyway no doubt last nights result was a good one.

You think injuries to 14 players,of which the majority are first team regulars,isn't an excuse....?...i'd like to bet that even Manchester City would struggle without the option of having 14 of their best players available..possibly Sheffield United would struggle as well...

But yet you go back to the old chestnut of "player refusing to play and players not willing to be counted when needed etc".....blimey,you'll be mentioning winding up orders next......

oh hold on you did that yesterday....:rolleyes:

so be honest, if united had 14 injuries now, to mostly 1st team players, including your 3 best strikers, 2 best midfielders, at least 1 best defender, and your best goalkeeper, how many would be left? who would be left? how do you think youd fair?

Yep, if we were reduced to having to play our Under 13 team, some would not accept it as an excuse.

It's not an excuse, it's the reason we're not up to speed this season.

Ah! I hear Blades say, ''but that's why you have a decent squad to fill in when you've got injuries''

Trouble is, the main men of our 'squad' are injured too.

Not an excuse you understand, but a reason?

I think our back up to our back up team have done very well considering ................

I'm not happy of course, but we're holding our own against constant bombardment.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Considering most of our, and Wednesday's players aren't from Sheffield, or have any real connection, it'd be weird if how our rivals were doing had any affect on how our players performed.

Clearly some fans get upset about it. But imagine if we were professional footballers who played for Birmingham. Would Villa doing better even be on our minds out there on the pitch? Not at all.

ITS MY OPINION, DONT YOU FRET!!

its a forum not life or death !!

injurys may be a better excuse than the manager blaming weather conditions i grant you.

With Man citys squad they may not miss 14 squad members injured, The Blade are missing a few links at present..Coutts and Brookes included...but dont here their demise being broadcast over these forums.

ITS MY OPINION, DONT YOU FRET!!

its a forum not life or death !!

injurys may be a better excuse than the manager blaming weather conditions i grant you.

With Man citys squad they may not miss 14 squad members injured, The Blade are missing a few links at present..Coutts and Brookes included...but dont here their demise being broadcast over these forums.

Brookes wasn't starting when he was fit, your manager mentioned injuries three times in the interview after Coutts's injury to stress that he doesn't blame injuries - classic. Your current form of three wins in 14 games since the Coutts injury would suggest its having an adverse effect.

Not so long ago the loss of one striker was clamed for SUFC not getting automatic promotion now unprecedented injury losses cannot be deemed an excuse, its a funny old game. :help:

So according to a post on this thread Carlos went because Utd were doing so well, is that the reason Utd have had 4 managers and 2 acting managers since 2013. Because Wednesday were doing so well?