Best Chinese in centre

The candy town is back on form in my opinion went a little downhill last year IMO

It's the nicest I've had so far in Sheffield, but I still don't think it's great.

It did go through a disappointing spell a few years ago. But it seems to be back to its best. But I think I know where you’re coming from. Compared to some Chinese restaurants in other similar sized cities it’s not in the same league.

I used to go to Yang Sing in Manchester quite a lot at one time. That was excellent back in the day. I don’t know if it’s still good.

Not Chinese exactly but close! - Sapporo in Manchester is a good teppanyaki restaurant. If you like that kind of thing. Makes wasabi saabi look poor.

Went to Wong Ting recently for the first time and was disappointed. Thought food was generally tasteless, over salted and with poor quality meat used.

We did have the banquet (all you can eat) menu, which we wouldn't usually, as typically it means lower quality. However most of the dishes we would have gone for from the a la carte were on the banquet menu too. I did wonder whether the same dish would have been better quality from the a la carte, but surely it would simply be the same?

Could'nt get in Hui wei, electrical problem so its been closed. Ended up going to Noodle Doodle on Trippet lane. Really nice, could'nt fault.

It did go through a disappointing spell a few years ago. But it seems to be back to its best. But I think I know where you’re coming from. Compared to some Chinese restaurants in other similar sized cities it’s not in the same league.

I used to go to Yang Sing in Manchester quite a lot at one time. That was excellent back in the day. I don’t know if it’s still good.

Not Chinese exactly but close! - Sapporo in Manchester is a good teppanyaki restaurant. If you like that kind of thing. Makes wasabi saabi look poor.

Manchester has it’s own Chinatown, so could Sheffield around the London Road area, bring it on. :thumbsup: