Help!!! Urgent guinea pig name needed!!!

well I just asked my son and he said "hamster!" how about Ginny ? Ginny the guinea.

I've been thinking of what you said Twiglet about having 2 pigs and I'm thinking now I will get another if I can find one quick enough. Does anyone know where there are babies for sale?

okay if you get two Ginny and (female) Minnie (male) Vinny.Pleasew let us know names when you choose,or i'l always wonder!

Or what about tallulah,and patchouli ?

I've been thinking of what you said Twiglet about having 2 pigs and I'm thinking now I will get another if I can find one quick enough. Does anyone know where there are babies for sale?

I think you're definitely making the right decision. I've had four sets of two piggies over the years and again only had one that ever bit me, and that was down to her general temperament. They all have dfferent little personalities. You definitely want to do it now when they are babies, we had trouble introducing one to another when her sister had died. It did work eventually but they never got on as well as the ones we'd bought of the same age. Good luck in finding her a little chum :thumbsup:

2 reasons why i couldn't have dave:

Its a female ! :loopy::D

My dads name is dave! :D

ok ...what about dave2....be original :thumbsup:

Pets at Home at Heeley Business Park have some gorgeous baby G-Pigs. I think they're about £15/20 each?

I think you should call your G-Pig Rosie and the new addition to your family should be Hilda:D

Pets at Home at Heeley Business Park have some gorgeous baby G-Pigs. I think they're about £15/20 each?

I think you should call your G-Pig Rosie and the new addition to your family should be Hilda:D

Please please please don't buy them from Pets at Home. Whenever I see the ones in the one near me there are one or two that are sick. I've had terrible reports from friends who've had animals from them.

Please consider rehoming an abandoned piggy; there are tons who have been kicked out of home due to their original 'carers' becoming bored and losing interest.

If you call call Beryl at Roystone Animal Welfare (she is in Penistone) - who takes in unwanted piggies - she always has some needing a new caring home. You can contact her on 01226 765884. Also the RSPCA and Thornberry usually have caveys in too. :)

My boyfriend says you should call is Shahbaz or Bonnie.

Saaaad

Name found!!! I have decided to name her Heidi. Thanks for all your help and names. We have decided to get another 1 but still haven't found a place to buy 1. When i find a place that will sell me 1 i will probably be back on here asking for another name! Thanks again :D:thumbsup::D

I really need another pig :help: if anyone knows where i can buy a female baby guinea pig please tell me :help: :help: :help: