Any Beautiful South Fans? What do you think of Superbi?

Hey South fans! What do you think of the new album Superbi? I think its one of their best........typical of them but sounding original and fresh at the same time :thumbsup:

Hi Dan

I love TBS. Went to the Hull gig on Friday night - first time they've played there in fifteen and a half years so they did very much a Superbi and greatest hits type set. Alison Wheeler fits right in and fills the gap left by Jacqui. Fantastic night - I've seen them about ten times now.

Anyway new album - very alternative country. Very easy listening. They are growers i think. My favourite track is Rose of my cologne but that could be as it's the first track. Also like cat loves the mouse.

Hi Dan

I love TBS. Went to the Hull gig on Friday night - first time they've played there in fifteen and a half years so they did very much a Superbi and greatest hits type set. Alison Wheeler fits right in and fills the gap left by Jacqui. Fantastic night - I've seen them about ten times now.

Anyway new album - very alternative country. Very easy listening. They are growers i think. My favourite track is Rose of my cologne but that could be as it's the first track. Also like cat loves the mouse.

Hey yeah bet that was a great show, saw them at the arena the other year on thier Golddiggas tour which my fifth time seeing em. It was the biggest crowd Alison had ever played to aswell apparantly. Yeah she's very good, her voice fits the songs like Jacqui's did.

Yes the album does have a Bluegrass sound to it, some of the songs are typical of them......Bittersweet love songs etc

Favorite tracks are Rose of my cologne, Meanwhile, and The Next Verse :D

ooooh i'd forgotten they had an album out! will have to purchase!

gutted missed the hull date! just checked their tour details and theyre playing york in augist, sounds good to me!

my all time fave song by them has to be perfect 10, cheesy i know!

:)

Bought it but only listened to it a couple of times.

Off to see them in Ireland though hopefully :thumbsup: