Bush says theres clear evidence..

I can't see anything wrong with what Bush said at all.

"pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled"

And

"Whether (Russia) affected the outcome is another question," Bush said. "It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

Seems perfectly reasonable. What's not reasonable is getting too carried away by cherry picking and reading something into it that's not there.

I can't see anything wrong with what Bush said at all.

"pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled"

And

"Whether (Russia) affected the outcome is another question," Bush said. "It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

Seems perfectly reasonable. What's not reasonable is getting too carried away by cherry picking and reading something into it that's not there.

I don't understand. I was in The Bush the other day. No-one mentioned the election or Russia?

Did Russian agents coerce American voters to vote one way or the other in the election?? no.

This Russian "meddling" in the main, amounts to RT giving a different perspective on events to CNN and Fox.

Thought I'd highlight this as it sums it up perfectly.

but if it was "proved" to be true?

id have you down for one hating the fact foriegners were meddling in our affairs

But is it proved to be true, or are wanting it to be? Do you think Bush has any credibility, well I guess he did con a conner like Blaire and screwed the Middle East up? How much blood have they on their collective hands?

Edited by phil752

And this basically says lets just wait and see if this proves true as its a matter of seeing the actual facts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43095881

Twitter know theres russian bots and how many times they tweeted?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/27/technology/business/russian-twitter-bots-election-2016/index.html

Twitter know there was over 50.000 russian bots?

https://slate.com/technology/2018/01/twitter-admits-there-were-more-than-50-000-russian-bots-confusing-u-s-voters-in-2016.html

or the many facebook know about and created a tool to see if you liked any of them

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/22/check-now-to-see-if-you-liked-any-russian-troll-accounts-on-facebook/

surely social media sites know details such as accounts and what they post, when, where from?

---------- Post added 17-02-2018 at 16:14 ----------

At the end of the day who says it happened?

FBI

Former presidents

Facebook

Twitter

and who says it didnt

Trump

Russias foriegn minister

hmmm theyre bound to say that arent they? really?

Edited by melthebell

13 Russians may have been charged but as in many cases those charges may also be eventually dismissed, hence the wait and see bit. This is about proving there was tampering in the US election and not just speculation or suspicion on whether what they did in fact amounted to tampering.

13 Russians may have been charged but as in many cases those charges may also be eventually dismissed, hence the wait and see bit. This is about proving there was tampering in the US election and not just speculation or suspicion on whether what they did in fact amounted to tampering.

im sure the FBI go on "facts" not rumours, we'll see

im sure the FBI go on "facts" not rumours, we'll see

Mmmm. The FBI had factual evidence that Nikolas Cruz may carry out an attack on a Florida School and failed to act on it.

For the most concise and interesting breakdown of the main points of the charges, New York lawyer and media analyst Michael Lebron aka Lionel Nation: