Fletcher out for rest of the season.

Why?can"t the Wednesday players be on BBC 1 Saturday night in the "Emergency",How can so many players be injury prone

with one player resting abroad and fletcher out that's got to be nearly 80 grand a week

players getting older,plus all the others,its either training? or they came as injury prone if that's true someone didn't do there homework on the player or bad luck or a mixture,but why do some injured or not call in every day and one can stay in the sunshine?can we get out of this mess I hope so,but prudence is needed and sales outward required and good players brought in,i personally believe we should do a wolves and sod the rules as you only break them if you don't go up and its worked for them.

If you look at Fletchers record he's only scored heavily in Scotland, upset fans showing off his Ferrari at Sunderland, whilst not playing, he's a bad egg, laughing all the way to the bank,

If you look at Fletchers record he's only scored heavily in Scotland, upset fans showing off his Ferrari at Sunderland, whilst not playing, he's a bad egg, laughing all the way to the bank,

hes not done bad here, rather have him and hooper than rhodes, joao, big dave or matias tbh

hes not done bad here, rather have him and hooper than rhodes, joao, big dave or matias tbh

correct.....

That said, at least Joao shows desire and commitment. I reckon he's close to being the best candidate for 'best outfield player' of the last couple of months.

Not difficult I know, but better than not having any candidates.

That said, at least Joao shows desire and commitment.

yeah but its just most of the time theres not much end product :(

Scoring in two or more games on the trot could do wonders for his confidence and predatory intentions?

He's our best 'fit' striker, if you believe the others ARE injured.?

Scoring in two or more games on the trot could do wonders for his confidence and predatory intentions?

"If the others ARE injured!", now your're getting it!

Joao? the trouble is he doesnt, none of em do

"If the others ARE injured!", now your're getting it!

What other reason would there be?

I heard the comment on Radio Sheffield yesterday that some of the "injured" players are not being played due to clauses in their contracts that automatically give them extensions and more pay etc which is tied in to number of appearances made...?

I'd like to think its totally untrue...but the longer the injury list gets and with no sign of the majority of them being fit to return...conspiracy theories start to emerge...

The Matias situation is ridiculous...appeal his red card successfully only for him to get injured in training and he's out for a month....

A full squad of first team players all injured at the same time is bizarre and we face a real battle to stay up...

I heard the comment on Radio Sheffield yesterday that some of the "injured" players are not being played due to clauses in their contracts that automatically give them extensions and more pay etc which is tied in to number of appearances made...?

I'd like to think its totally untrue...but the longer the injury list gets and with no sign of the majority of them being fit to return...conspiracy theories start to emerge...

The Matias situation is ridiculous...appeal his red card successfully only for him to get injured in training and he's out for a month....

A full squad of first team players all injured at the same time is bizarre and we face a real battle to stay up...

most of the players almost played the whole last 2 seasons tho including playoff games