Fletcher out for rest of the season.

As the title says Fletcher out for the rest of the season, on a good note Lees on the mend and looking to play for U23s on Monday. Also Matias is out injured and will face a spell on the sidelines. Wonder when the rest of the injured players will be back.

Must be kinda nice knowing that you can take 6 months off work earning 15-25k a week and not have to worry too much about what you eat/drink.

I'm sure he'd prefer to be playing but its a lovely position to be in isn't it.

As the title says Fletcher out for the rest of the season, on a good note Lees on the mend and looking to play for U23s on Monday. Also Matias is out injured and will face a spell on the sidelines. Wonder when the rest of the injured players will be back.

I’ve never know an injury situation like it in all my years of following the club, it’s bizarre.

Must be kinda nice knowing that you can take 6 months off work earning 15-25k a week and not have to worry too much about what you eat/drink.

I'm sure he'd prefer to be playing but its a lovely position to be in isn't it.

I bet it's closer to £40k a week.

I’ve never know an injury situation like it in all my years of following the club, it’s bizarre.

Let em sign on panel if they are not fit for work. :hihi::hihi:

Let em sign on panel if they are not fit for work. :hihi::hihi:

On the panel? Are you 100 years old Alan?

:hihi:

well i didnt want to say :P

i thought 3 were almost ready to come back? hutchinson, westy and probably lees then if hes ready for the u23s?

:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:In a few weeks time i will have watched the Owls for sixty years and never experienced any thing of this nature. i,m lost for words on our present situation.

Ironically,Sam Winnall is now injured at Derby and in a knee brace....it seems our injury curse has spread to Derby..

Having said that,a unfit Winnall is a better option than a fully fit Butterfield.....what an awful bit of business that was...

Ironically,Sam Winnall is now injured at Derby and in a knee brace....it seems our injury curse has spread to Derby..

Having said that,a unfit Winnall is a better option than a fully fit Butterfield.....what an awful bit of business that was...

ive said plenty of times we could do with winnall but get shot down by certain people who say his attitudes wrong, well............we need to start winning...so.......

with one player resting abroad and fletcher out that's got to be nearly 80 grand a week

players getting older,plus all the others,its either training? or they came as injury prone if that's true someone didn't do there homework on the player or bad luck or a mixture,but why do some injured or not call in every day and one can stay in the sunshine?can we get out of this mess I hope so,but prudence is needed and sales outward required and good players brought in,i personally believe we should do a wolves and sod the rules as you only break them if you don't go up and its worked for them.

with one player resting abroad and fletcher out that's got to be nearly 80 grand a week

players getting older,plus all the others,its either training? or they came as injury prone if that's true someone didn't do there homework on the player or bad luck or a mixture,but why do some injured or not call in every day and one can stay in the sunshine?can we get out of this mess I hope so,but prudence is needed and sales outward required and good players brought in,i personally believe we should do a wolves and sod the rules as you only break them if you don't go up and its worked for them.

We need to get this season out of the way (hopefully without relegation) have a clearout and start again.