James Bulger's Dad Wants Killers' New Identity Taken Away

Jon Venables Should be kept in prison for a very long time. How people decide

that violent murderers and rapists should be given a second chance is beyond me.

Ralfh Bulger is calling for Jon Venables new identity to be taken away before he claims more victims.

Can you imagine the chaos in our penal system if the family of those wronged set the length of the jail term?

---------- Post added 08-02-2018 at 13:09 ----------

Jon Venables Should be kept in prison for a very long time. How people decide

that violent murderers and rapists should be given a second chance is beyond me.

Dutch prisons are closing because the country is so safe. I would bet £1 they have a very different system to the UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-prisons-are-closing-because-the-country-is-so-safe-a7765521.html

The case for not releasing his identity has been well made above, I've nothing to add but I'd just like to leave this here for those who seek violent vengeance.

I don’t really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average reasonable and intelligent young man. However, lately (I can’t recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual and irrational thoughts.

It's part of Charles Whitman's suicide note.

The day after writing it he killed 13 people including his mother, his wife, a pregnant woman, an ambulance driver and wounded 32 more before being shot dead by police.

His post mortem found a brain tumor that most likely caused his actions.

Robert Thompson appears to have learnt his lesson though and isn't reoffending.

That kinda makes the point though.

Two boys, same age, same crime, same initial prison sentence.

One appears to be rehabilitated, has not re-offended.

The other one clearly has something very dangerously wrong with them, there is a strong case for keeping him confined indefinitely.

That kinda makes the point though.

Two boys, same age, same crime, same initial prison sentence.

One appears to be rehabilitated, has not re-offended.

The other one clearly has something very dangerously wrong with them, there is a strong case for keeping him confined indefinitely.

The thing is, he would have KNOWN he would be under enormous scrutiny, and yet he keeps on reoffending. He just can't help himself and needs to be kept where he can't harm anyone else.

Thinking about it, it's as if he wants to be put back in prison.

Robert Thompson appears to have learnt his lesson though and isn't reoffending.

as far as we know...who knows, maybe hes better at hiding it? maybe in the original case it was Venebles pulling his strings?

Up to date pictures of how Venables looks today are already all over Facebook , ive seen them myself tonight.

Personally im glad these photos of Venables are all over the internet. The more people who know what he looks like now , the better , because for some bizarre reason he will be released from prison at some point.

Hiya Penny, you alright flower :wave:

You reading the S*n now ? Nice !

How long before you’re old enough to read a grown-up newspaper ?

Anyway, do you think it’s big and clever for some simple-minded idiots to go around assaulting people based on some facebook posts ?

After all, the S*n and the News of the screws have previous for wrongly accusing paediatricians of being peadophiles, don’t they.

There's nothing to say those pictures are anything to do with Venables, plus anyone posting them is in breach of a court order.

Ralfh Bulger is calling for Jon Venables new identity to be taken away before he claims more victims.

Venables was today sent back to prison for over three years for having having over 1000 indecent images of children .

Up to date pictures of how Venables looks today are already all over Facebook , ive seen them myself tonight.

Personally im glad these photos of Venables are all over the internet. The more people who know what he looks like now , the better , because for some bizarre reason he will be released from prison at some point.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5526437/james-bulger-dad-jon-venables-strip-new-identity/

Yes, because facebook is full of credible posts.

The fact is there is some poor bloke out there now who has been wrongly outed as this vile person, by people incapable of engaging their brain. Imagine if you were being accused of being that person. How would you feel?

I am all for naming vile people who have committed the most heinous crimes, in a world where there is no danger of lynching and such, but unfortunately we don't. Naming these people would amount to a death sentence.

I say with this particular monster, put him behind bars and throw away the key.

There's nothing to say those pictures are anything to do with Venables, plus anyone posting them is in breach of a court order.

They cant prosecute EVERYONE who posts them and shares them . Those photos will have been shared millions of times in the last day or so. The court order isnt worth the paper its written on.

They cant prosecute EVERYONE who posts them and shares them . Those photos will have been shared millions of times in the last day or so. The court order isnt worth the paper its written on.

But are the photos that are been shared on FB actually him. Last thing we need is a case of mistaken identity and someone getting seriously hurt because a lynch mob sees someone that looks similar to the person in the FB posts.

Edited by dvp82

Maybe not but if someone were to complain about you doing so then I would imagine you would be taking a trip to local station with the police. Whether you get charged or sentence is another thing.