A question for believers, is God a gas?

For those who believe what do you imagine God to be and how would you explain it to a child?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia

I dont believe myself but this is how i would explain it to a child

That's a nice one. Lovelock's Gaia books are very elegant although I was hoping for a more traditional approach. :)

If God was a gas what would be its partial pressure?

If God was a gas what would be its partial pressure?

hypothetical

For those who believe what do you imagine God to be and how would you explain it to a child?

You should have made a poll, very few believe in 'God'.

According to my daughter God is a gorilla

Love it!

How old is your daughter?

If God is Gas no wonder you dont get anywhere when you complain to Off Gem. :gag:

If you think that we evolved by walking out of the sea losing our gills and crabby little feet over a few million years becoming the clever complicated human beings that we are today then you are daft .

Humanity came from some where and one day if we do not destroy the Planet we may find out just how we got here .

Whatever the answer is we were abandoned a long time ago as an experiment that has gone wrong and no Gods can save us from our rush towards the end of life as we know it.

If you think that we evolved by walking out of the sea losing our gills and crabby little feet over a few million years becoming the clever complicated human beings that we are today then you are daft .

Humanity came from some where and one day if we do not destroy the Planet we may find out just how we got here .

Whatever the answer is we were abandoned a long time ago as an experiment that has gone wrong and no Gods can save us from our rush towards the end of life as we know it.

Oh, where to start.