Missing 11year old boy from Sharrow

A 11 year old boy Kaiden Mirza from Sharrow studying at King Ecgbert school has not returned home from school last evening. He was last seen on bus98 going home. No news till now

I'm getting an 'Access Denied' on the first link. Is anybody else getting this?

Pray the young lad is found safe and well

I'm getting an 'Access Denied' on the first link. Is anybody else getting this?

Pray the young lad is found safe and well

Me too now, hopefully its being updated with good news.

---------- Post added 07-02-2018 at 10:49 ----------

Hes been found safe and well :)

New `trend`, following on from the lads hiding overnight in Ponds Forge. Dangerous.

From the father:

FATHER OF MISSING BOY WARNS PARENTS OF NEW HIDING CRAZE.

The father of an 11-year-old boy who went missing earlier this week has issued a warning about a new 'hiding' craze.

Kaden Mirza, from Nether Edge, vanished on his way home from school on Tuesday afternoon

He was last seen on a bus on London Road, after leaving King Ecgberts School, Dore, but failed to return home.

The youngster was reported to be in Ikea overnight and was found early in the morning.

His father, Abid Mirza, has now turned to Facebook to issue a warning to parents about a new craze where children take up a challenge to go missing for a certain amount of hours to see what action thier parents take in 24 hours.

"As all of you know we have been through some very rough time in the last 24hrs. I hope no parents goes through this. Like I said to everyone he was a very good child up until Tuesday evening. He went and done this

"STAY IN IKEA FOR OVERNIGHT AND NOT GET CAUGHT CHALLENGE"

I just don't have words to describe what to say. Few weeks ago I saw on his mobile history where he searched for 24hrs stay in school and go undetected. I confronted him and asked him and he said oh I heard this in school and was just looking it up. I thought nothing of it as I believed him but may I shouldn't have had. But he's been watching videos and checking web for all this and then deleting it and never left a clue. He planned it quite well. Went and done it and then tried playing different cards ie bullying.

We as a family are very great full to everyone who helped out in any way. We have been through very very hard time. I am in contact with the teacher and trying to speak to other people where we can come up with something which will help other parents to check up and keep an eye on their children. Look at their phones, tablets anything they've got and go through their history to see any thing that's not normal.

As soon I get any more information I will keep you guys updated. These kids are different at home and something else outside. Please look after your children.

Two kids from firth park area tried doing this same thing last week and got caught within few hours. And this trend is growing. Be very careful and if you do go to supermarkets, stores or especially IKEA just watch out for kids on their own specially after school report them please.

He's home safe and well.

Once again thank you very much everyone."