Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday 10/02/18

An early one to erase the memories of yesterday.

I don’t like the term “must win” game as there’s usually enough others to sort the situation out, with relegation now a very real possibility you have to try and beat the teams around you and Barnsley are one of them. I’m hoping yesterday was one of those games where nothing goes right and not a sign of what’s to come. Our record v Barnsley is very good, let’s hope it continues.

0-1

There must be a good chance of Wednesday winning. Barnsley don't have the foggiest idea of how to score, even in a brothel. They're fast getting the nickname of Barnsley Nil. They've already failed to score 12 times this season. Given how pathetic they are in front of goal, I wonder if they practice trying to hit the corner flag from the penalty spot?

Edited by pss60

Definately a must win, no point sugar coating things. We need to start picking up points and fast. I'm not sure how likely it is against these, we like helping out supposedly worst teams.

Hopefully the new boss is upto the challenge, if not I'll put my cv in, does promotion in my first season with wednesday on fm18 count? I even managed to get Rhodes on 25 goals for the season:o

There must be a good chance of Wednesday winning. Barnsley don't have the foggiest idea of how to score, even in a brothel. They're fast getting the nickname of Barnsley Nil. They've already failed to score 12 times this season. Given how pathetic they are in front of goal, I wonder if they practice trying to hit the corner flag from the penalty spot?

Should be high scoring, you've failed to score 11 times !

Should be high scoring, you've failed to score 11 times !

12 blanks for both Wednesday and Barnsley so far this season, including Cup matches - seems like both registering their joint 13th blank next week if struggles in front of goal for both are anything to go on.

Edited by pss60

Derbies are different sure Barnsley be up for it think it will be a tight game with hard tackles flying in.

Ye need it !!!

After the disappointment at the weekend I reckon it'll be back to winning ways for Wednesday.

0-0.

The difference is that us reds know that we are crap unlike our big City duo who seem to believe that they are up there with Barcelona :hihi:

Definately a must win, no point sugar coating things. We need to start picking up points and fast. I'm not sure how likely it is against these, we like helping out supposedly worst teams.

Hopefully the new boss is upto the challenge, if not I'll put my cv in, does promotion in my first season with wednesday on fm18 count? I even managed to get Rhodes on 25 goals for the season:o

youve got the job

The difference is that us reds know that we are crap unlike our big City duo who seem to believe that they are up there with Barcelona :hihi:

Yea us owls have been singing the praises of our team all season:roll: I'm not expecting a classic thats for sure

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 14:20 ----------

youve got the job

If he's still looking for an assistant I'll help out still :)

Ah but I don't think we have ever thought that we're Brazil though eh :D

Haven’t you got your own forum to bore on ?

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 17:06 ----------

Ah but I don't think we have ever thought that we're Brazil though eh :D

LoL

Guh on lass fly Kes guh on lass