Has anyone had a car broken into and music books stolen?

Hi everyone,

I was walking the dog about 7am onto the old college site and found a lot of music lesson books (about 40 or so) instrument rental books, a pair of sunglasses and pen dumped on the path.

I gathered them up thinking one of the two adjacent schools might have had a break in, but apparently they haven’t. A friend suggested it might be a mobile music teacher who has had their car broke into (with the sunglasses being part of the haul)?

101 weren’t any help, and SYP said they’d inform the local bobbies,but if anyone is missing them, please let me know and I’ll arrange returning them.

Thanks

but if anyone is missing them, please let me know and I’ll arrange returning them.

Thanks

I don't know anything about that but I once had a van broken into and the only thing taken was the first aid box. I never could get my head round that!

I don't know anything about that but I once had a van broken into and the only thing taken was the first aid box. I never could get my head round that!

Perhaps they needed a first aid box.

Perhaps they needed a first aid box.

We need to get tough on crime, tough on the gauzes of crime.

Hi everyone,

I was walking the dog about 7am onto the old college site and found a lot of music lesson books (about 40 or so) instrument rental books, a pair of sunglasses and pen dumped on the path.

I gathered them up thinking one of the two adjacent schools might have had a break in, but apparently they haven’t. A friend suggested it might be a mobile music teacher who has had their car broke into (with the sunglasses being part of the haul)?

101 weren’t any help, and SYP said they’d inform the local bobbies,but if anyone is missing them, please let me know and I’ll arrange returning them.

Thanks

What area are we talking about here?