Has anybody on here ever bought anything from betterware that works

i'm sick of them putting that catalogue through my door...then coming back for it and cos i dont answer the door and pretend not to be in(cos i have just seen them coming up the drive) they leave another note saying they are coming back the next night..not much point cos the catalogues gone straight in the bin with the rest of the junk...i once bought this whistking key ring off em...if i lost my keys all i had to do was whistle and it would whistle back..well that was the theory..it never whistled backwhen i whistled ...but that night when i went to bed it never stopped whistling downstairs like a f***ing budgerigar...then we had these fridge rollers of them for 12 quid...move your fridge with ease it said on the pack..well apart from breaking my back lifting the fridge on them one didnt move and it toppled the fridge over..frightened our cat to death it did..we didnt see it after that for three days!! :confused:

I fell out with my Betterware person cos he didn't like me putting his catalogues in the bin. I pointed out that I didn't force him to put junk through my door - it was his choice. I didn't get any more. Kinda missed laughing at the crap on offer.

I had a whistling key ring off em too, total waste of time, it went off with the sound of usic, the TV, and the kids playing, when i did loose my keys, i spent a good few hours walking round the house.. looking like a total loony whistling my head off ... with no luck, ended up getting the spare keys out!

dont they come to collect their books at the most inappropriate times too? :suspect: Im sure they wait at the bottom of my drive, waiting for the bathroom lights to go on, give me 5 mins till my rear connects to the bath water ... then ring the bell:rant:

________

ALASKA MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Edited by pinklady

i'm sick of them putting that catalogue through my door...then coming back for it and cos i dont answer the door and pretend not to be in(cos i have just seen them coming up the drive) they leave another note saying they are coming back the next night..not much point cos the catalogues gone straight in the bin with the rest of the junk...i once bought this whistking key ring off em...if i lost my keys all i had to do was whistle and it would whistle back..well that was the theory..it never whistled backwhen i whistled ...but that night when i went to bed it never stopped whistling downstairs like a f***ing budgerigar...then we had these fridge rollers of them for 12 quid...move your fridge with ease it said on the pack..well apart from breaking my back lifting the fridge on them one didnt move and it toppled the fridge over..frightened our cat to death it did..we didnt see it after that for three days!! :confused:

ROTFLMAO!

This made me laugh out loud !

I can picture your poor cat now.

i've never bought from betterware, but i believe the tupperware tubs etc to be quite good, but as for the whistling keyring, i'd have demanded my money back.

i've never bought from betterware, but i believe the tupperware tubs etc to be quite good, but as for the whistling keyring, i'd have demanded my money back.

They would have probably told you to go and whistle for it. :bigsmile::wink:

I used to work for them, eons ago, their knives were good IMO but working for them was pants.

The outlay for the catalogues was pretty steep, which would be why someone got cross about them going in the bin.

An unrewarding job in many ways I found.

We had 4 of those keyrings, not from Betterware though, 2 for house keys, two for car keys and they drove us INSANE :rant:, I think one ended up on the motorway being launched from the car window, one got thrown into the back garden around 11pm one night, I gave one to my godson and the last one got stood on. Would rather look for my keys than have one of those things again.

hey i used to do betterware an i can hone

stly say alot of there stuff is **** an a complete waste of oney kleeneze is the best or better still support ya local market

my mum used to take out the catalogues, it was bloody ridiculous, she didnt get paid much for it and the woman who used to bring all the stuff was a nasty piece of work, she would count the catalogues every week and if there were any missing my mum had to pay about £1.50 per catalogue, she did this for a few years the mad woman, I have to agree the stuff they sell is total junk, they used to have make up but had to stop selling it because most people who bought it had bad reactions to it

The people who so dislike it, why not try a little bit of politeness and ask the person to stop leaving the catalogue, instead of being an arse, binning it and then not having the courage to answer the door?

I once filled out an order form for a couple of lunch boxes... the person came to collect the catalogue & order only never to be seen again... :suspect:

With the unwanted catalogue's that get posted through the door i just leave it outside for them to pick up...

The people who so dislike it, why not try a little bit of politeness and ask the person to stop leaving the catalogue, instead of being an arse, binning it and then not having the courage to answer the door?
well i dont actually ask them to leave their rubbish through my door do i??once you leave the footpath and step onto my drive thats my area...i'm very territorial, i pay the mortgage and full council tax and i dont want anybody coming on here trying to sell me stuff...if i want to buy something i go to the shops for it...and iv'e lost count of the times i just got in the shower and somebody knocks on the door...either that or its the phone...i go downstairs dripping wet to answer the phone and some arse as you put it on the other end of the phone wants to know if i want double glazing or whether i watched bbc1 or itv last sunday....so...i dont actually feel polite...and...while i am moaning i'd like to say that when i told this girl to stop delivering free newspapers to my door with news inside thats a week old she told me if i didnt want them then i had to apply to her head office...yes. thats right ..i have to apply to have junk not delivered:rant: