Government to form anti fake news unit

its amazing what some people will believe WITHOUT any proof :suspect:

It Certainly is :suspect:

I think a great many people believe organisations like the BBC tell the truth, not realising they are subject to bias like everyone else. Commercial stations even more so. They are all run by the elites who have their own agenda.

We are so ready to accuse other countries of corruption etc, but it is pure arrogance to think the UK is free of it, and entitled to the moral high ground. Surely the MP's expenses scandal, and the misconduct of the bankers, etc. put an end to that. However there's still a lot of people need to wake up to what's going on, and the internet has been doing a good job of educating them, so it's no wonder the elites want to shut it down.

Edited by Anna B

What a good job the discussion is taking place in a court then.

Like some claims about some mens only dinner for example? :hihi:

The BBC dumped James Obrien for being biased.

What a good job the discussion is taking place in a court then.

i know, and we might never find out the truth, unless he goes to jail or its officially announced it was fake.

I never said it did or didnt happen, just certain peoples first instincts of believing it without proof, yet then the mens only dinner...demanding proof Oo

Its a really shocking world we live in.

i know, and we might never find out the truth, unless he goes to jail or its officially announced it was fake.

I never said it did or didnt happen, just certain peoples first instincts of believing it without proof, yet then the mens only dinner...demanding proof Oo

Its a really shocking world we live in.

Do you believe Tommy Robinson?

Do you believe Tommy Robinson?

i dont know nothing about it apart from what a few right wingers have put on here

i dont know nothing about it apart from what a few right wingers have put on here

So why are you making such a big deal out of it if you literally don't know what to think and won't take it at face value? Virtue signalling in a state of ignorance isn't a great habit.

Its very right wind to presume people guilty until proven.

So why are you making such a big deal out of it if you literally don't know what to think and won't take it at face value? Virtue signalling in a state of ignorance isn't a great habit.

Is this the new buzzword for right wing minded folk? What does is mean?

Its very right wind to presume people guilty until proven.

My stance wasnt about whether Tommy Robinsons in the right or wrong my bugbear and my whole point was about highlighting the hypocrisy of some on here who in one thread DEMAND proof or its a false story and then on the very next thread, take a side with somebody who happens to share similar views of their own without any proof whatsoever. at least be consistant in your stances

---------- Post added 26-01-2018 at 14:09 ----------

Anyway on a fake news story story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42830255

the daily mail apologises for falsely claiming that Nicola Sturgeon demanded scots dont fly "our" flag

Edited by melthebell