PIP Consultation Centre Floor plan

Needing the floor plan for PIP Consultation Centre Coode House Riverside Exchange Bridge Street Sheffield S3 8NR.

I’ve tried looking myself but can’t seem to find the floor plan and measurements.

I’ve also tried phoning them but they don’t know how to get them .

All help will be greatly appreciated as this is evidence needed for the court tribunal.

Thanks

Edited by jon&emma

The only thing i can think of is the " Fire Brigade " they should have the plans. I found out there is no stairs, and toilets are in the waiting area. what is it you wanted from the plans?

The distance from the left side (as you view the reception)of the waiting room to the third interview room.

Needing the floor plan for PIP Consultation Centre Coode House Riverside Exchange Bridge Street Sheffield S3 8NR.

I’ve tried looking myself but can’t seem to find the floor plan and measurements.

I’ve also tried phoning them but they don’t know how to get them .

All help will be greatly appreciated as this is for the court tribunal.

Thanks

They did my appeal in Sheffield magistrates court

I’m sick of the pip appeal system.

This is the second time a member of my family has had to appeal the decision made by pip because of the assessor telling lies...

This looks like it might be the original planning application

https://planningapps.sheffield.gov.uk

search for reference 03/02157/FUL

I am not familiar with the building myself and there are multiple plans on the site so I can't be more specific but this might point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.