Are Calais Migrants OUR Problem?

I'm on a phone so I'll be brief. Trade deals are only beneficial if you have the whip hand. The US have that over us - expect American companies interfering with the nhs so we can get something half decent.

And finally "wait and see" is no way to run a country. I tire of leavers thinking that's sensible economic policy.

However, there's no guarantee that the EU will not go down the plug hole either. The argument against this is always reform is needed. This is not sensible either, because they won't reform, they are fanatics.

Hungary and Poland are increasingly becoming distanced from the EU way of doing things, in particular the migrant issue. If there are further disputes with Turkey they may pull out of the agreement to take migrants back.

Then there is Greece who have just had to borrow another £10 billion, I think that is the amount but not sure, This will mean further austerity. This situation can't continue.

It's all going pear shaped... oh and they want an army, all countries to use the Euro and even more integration.. We're well out of it. It was a good idea in theory but they've made a mess of it.

However, there's no guarantee that the EU will not go down the plug hole either. The argument against this is always reform is needed. This is not sensible either, because they won't reform, they are fanatics.

Hungary and Poland are increasingly becoming distanced from the EU way of doing things, in particular the migrant issue. If there are further disputes with Turkey they may pull out of the agreement to take migrants back.

Then there is Greece who have just had to borrow another £10 billion, I think that is the amount but not sure, This will mean further austerity. This situation can't continue.

It's all going pear shaped... oh and they want an army, all countries to use the Euro and even more integration.. We're well out of it. It was a good idea in theory but they've made a mess of it.

How is what happens in the EU going to improve the lives of the left behind and forgotten who voted Brexit?

Where's the money coming from to get rid of the personal debt mountain of millions in the UK,or to get the forgotten towns and cities outside London up and running again,Brexit will be judged on that,not on what happens in the EU.

How is what happens in the EU going to improve the lives of the left behind and forgotten who voted Brexit?

Where's the money coming from to get rid of the personal debt mountain of millions in the UK,or to get the forgotten towns and cities outside London up and running again,Brexit will be judged on that,not on what happens in the EU.

they want it to fail to make themselves feel better, NOT for us to be better

again, delusional

I was referring to if we stayed in... but those things happened while we were in, so its no great reference.

It's past its sell by date.

The best thing that could happen is to accept the result and just get on with it. It won't be stopped.

I was referring to if we stayed in... but those things happened while we were in, so its no great reference.

It's past its sell by date.

The best thing that could happen is to accept the result and just get on with it. It won't be stopped.

Can't wait for you to go,I've no intention of wanting it to be stopped,meanwhile,can you answer my question and outline what the Brexit benefit is for the left behind and forgotten people,towns and cities who voted for Brexit,and how their lives will improve after Brexit,give us your grand plan...........in your own time.

Can't wait for you to go,I've no intention of wanting it to be stopped,meanwhile,can you answer my question and outline what the Brexit benefit is for the left behind and forgotten people,towns and cities who voted for Brexit,and how their lives will improve after Brexit,give us your grand plan...........in your own time.

Less wage compression.

Less pressure on public services.

Government will be able to intervene more ie nationalise railways.

Fishing communities will see their industry boom.

Government will have money to invest saved from EU contributions.

I'd listen to the Nigel Farage show for a more comprehensive guide...

Less wage compression.

is this the right topic or is it another Brexit thread

is this the right topic or is it another Brexit thread

If you give your head a wobble you might be able to make a connection!

If you give your head a wobble you might be able to make a connection!

make a point, you seem to want to

Edited by phil752

I'm tired of hearing about the EU army. Won't happen in any meaningful way. Most are NATO members who just wisely don't follow America into every pointless war in a desert like we do.

Eu might change (frankly it needs to - its wasteful to the extreme) but it won't fold.

---------- Post added 20-01-2018 at 00:08 ----------

Less wage compression.

You think that brexit will mean less immigration?

Bless.

Fishing communities will boom? I'm sorry have all these laid off fishermen been sat in their sou'westers waiting for us to leave the eu? Behave. Not enough fish mate.

Government will have money? Flannel. Losing passport rights alone will cost £5bn per year and that's before jobs in the financial sector that are already going.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/brexit-passporting-rights-eea-explained-what-does-it-mean-for-banks-economy-pound-euro-a8065131.html

I wouldn't trust farage as far as I could throw him. Now farage makes things up on the back of fag packet. Is that where you get your information from? Is that your only source?

Edited by tinfoilhat

I'm tired of hearing about the EU army. Won't happen in any meaningful way. Most are NATO members who just wisely don't follow America into every pointless war in a desert like we do.

Eu might change (frankly it needs to - its wasteful to the extreme) but it won't fold.

---------- Post added 20-01-2018 at 00:08 ----------

You think that brexit will mean less immigration?

Bless.

Fishing communities will boom? I'm sorry have all these laid off fishermen been sat in their sou'westers waiting for us to leave the eu? Behave. Not enough fish mate.

Government will have money? Flannel. Losing passport rights alone will cost £5bn per year and that's before jobs in the financial sector that are already going.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/brexit-passporting-rights-eea-explained-what-does-it-mean-for-banks-economy-pound-euro-a8065131.html

I wouldn't trust farage as far as I could throw him. Now farage makes things up on the back of fag packet. Is that where you get your information from? Is that your only source?

just looked at the link, passport right for the financial sector, that not going to happen to look it up, again bit more brexit than this topic

lol funnily enough, as im currently unemployed, mi mum phoned and she made that point, and i replied, the supply of fish is finite so we cant just randomly overfish even if brexiters want us to