Are Calais Migrants OUR Problem?

10 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Which makes you an even bigger idiot.

There is many of us 

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Its a big village 

The larger question: this big village in which you're a village idiot (people boast about the strangest things) is it or is it not in Bigotland?

Put another way: are you prepared to condemn bigotry when you see it?

Edited by Carbuncle

37 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

The larger question: this big village in which you're a village idiot (people boast about the strangest things) is it or is it not in Bigotland?

Put another way: are you prepared to condemn bigotry when you see it?

Didnt boast about it . Whats bigotry ?

They should have been both the French and our problem , I took nearly 12 hours to find them after the mayday signals , And then it was down to a fishing boat to  spot those poor folk dead  in the water .

Edited by cuttsie

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

They should have been both the French and our problem , I took nearly 12 hours to find them after the mayday signals , And then it was down to a fishing boat to  spot those poor folk dead  in the water .

Well on that particular occasion it was a French problem as I understand it.  The dinghy was still in French territorial waters & as the French have made it perfectly clear, they don't want the UK to help out in THEIR territory. 

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Well on that particular occasion it was a French problem as I understand it.  The dinghy was still in French territorial waters & as the French have made it perfectly clear, they don't want the UK to help out in THEIR territory. 

Wrong both rescue services were called out .

When you are at sea the mayday signal ignores petty Government argument , the people on board asked both Countries for help by mobile .

Whatever the circumstances these peoples lives are just as precious as  ours .

Edited by cuttsie

On 03/12/2021 at 12:33, ab6262 said:

and why why oh why do these poor people put themselves at such peril and risk to reach our little island??? all ready overcrowded and overstretched never mind in the midst of a so called pandemic! and still they come travelling and staying in safe countries closer to home some for up to 6 or 7 years......still the target is the Uk?? is this the land of milk and honey/ the promised land?? and when they get here they get all offended by our culture ? want to change the food and how its slaughtered, put up buildings that look nothing like the surrounding buildings (planning would never allow anyone else to build such monstrosities) 

create slums and ghettos where nobody else wants to live and drive the prices down, abuse the benefits system, mass abuse of local teens in many cities............mmmmm not going to end well.

Another clone of west77? Another ****head racist. 

36 minutes ago, croat77 said:

call us what you want and get used to it as the backlash is brewing people have had enough!

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

call us what you want and get used to it as the backlash is brewing people have had enough!

Enough of what?

For that matter, which people?

3 hours ago, croat77 said:

If I was Westie I’d be insulted, ab is as thick as mince but he’s an entrepreneur don’t you know?

17 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

If I was Westie I’d be insulted, ab is as thick as mince but he’s an entrepreneur don’t you know?

thats rich coming from someone who uses words that dont exist? or is it a secret word you specials use? what was it on another thread? bobbar?? child like!

2 hours ago, sibon said:

Enough of what?

For that matter, which people?

the growing anger amongst normal people. instead running around with your hands over your ears yelling la la la

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

thats rich coming from someone who uses words that dont exist? or is it a secret word you specials use? what was it on another thread? bobbar?? child like!

I take it you aren’t from Sheffield then?