ANYTHING

TO

YOU

?

ANYTHING

AT

ALL

?

Is that the millionaire footballer who campaigned for free school meals?  

2 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Is that the millionaire footballer who campaigned for free school meals?  

And renowned  penalty taker .

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

And renowned  penalty taker .

I thought about that, but decided not to mention it.

Er, thats the point, its one(fantastic)guy

Interesting how you havent answered my substantive point, where are the mass rallies, etc?

We are a very rich country. I'm sure we can help these people .

On 05/08/2021 at 21:11, gamezone07 said:

Er, thats the point, its one(fantastic)guy

Interesting how you havent answered my substantive point, where are the mass rallies, etc?

Dunno, but let us know when you make the effort to organise one.

One concern about this migrant invasion which never seems to get mentioned, probably because it's one of those uncomfortable truths which political correctness deems should never be voiced, is the future impact that this huge influx of thousands of young men from countries where women are treated as second class citizens with western women being held in particular contempt because the way they dress is different to the dress code for women in their own countries, will have on our society. It will tilt the natural balance between males and females in that age range to create something called gender inequality, with a large surplus of men creating a masculinised society which is the most dangerous type of society for women. The fact that these young men have such backward, archaic attitudes towards women only increases the danger of an ever increasing level of sexual harrassment and assaults for British women now and in the future.

If this influx continues year after year as it has been doing, I dread to think what life will be like for British women 10 years from now and beyond. They'll be afraid to leave their homes for fear of marauding gangs of men looking for women to alleviate their sexual frustrations. If you go online, it's easy to find numerous references to attacks on European women in countries who have welcomed large numbers of migrants onto their shores e.g. France, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland and even Finland which is supposed to be the safest country in the world. The one thing the authorities in all these countries seem to have in common is a determination to cover up what's been happening and it's probably the same in this country, but the truth has an awkward habit of leaking out.

The Sexual Attacks on Women in Europe Reflect a Misogynistic Mind-Set That Must Be Dismantled - NYTimes.com

Migrant rape fears across Europe as women are told not to go out at night alone | Daily Mail Online

Migrant Sex Attacks On Women In Europe Result Of Open Borders Policy – OpEd – Eurasia Review

Sweden’s shameful cover-up | The Spectator

I realise that most of these links come from organisations considered to be right wing and you won't read stories like these in the Guardian or Independent but that doesn't mean they aren't true. This will probably upset the resident virtue signallers but we have to start facing up to unpalatable truths instead of burying them beneath political correctness and denial.

6 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Dunno, but let us know when you make the effort to organise one.

That is so common when challenged, how do you know what i have done, i guarantee it is much more than you.

1 hour ago, despritdan said:

One concern about this migrant invasion which never seems to get mentioned, probably because it's one of those uncomfortable truths which political correctness deems should never be voiced, is the future impact that this huge influx of thousands of young men from countries where women are treated as second class citizens with western women being held in particular contempt because the way they dress is different to the dress code for women in their own countries, will have on our society. It will tilt the natural balance between males and females in that age range to create something called gender inequality, with a large surplus of men creating a masculinised society which is the most dangerous type of society for women. The fact that these young men have such backward, archaic attitudes towards women only increases the danger of an ever increasing level of sexual harrassment and assaults for British women now and in the future.

If this influx continues year after year as it has been doing, I dread to think what life will be like for British women 10 years from now and beyond. They'll be afraid to leave their homes for fear of marauding gangs of men looking for women to alleviate their sexual frustrations. If you go online, it's easy to find numerous references to attacks on European women in countries who have welcomed large numbers of migrants onto their shores e.g. France, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland and even Finland which is supposed to be the safest country in the world. The one thing the authorities in all these countries seem to have in common is a determination to cover up what's been happening and it's probably the same in this country, but the truth has an awkward habit of leaking out.

The Sexual Attacks on Women in Europe Reflect a Misogynistic Mind-Set That Must Be Dismantled - NYTimes.com

Migrant rape fears across Europe as women are told not to go out at night alone | Daily Mail Online

Migrant Sex Attacks On Women In Europe Result Of Open Borders Policy – OpEd – Eurasia Review

Sweden’s shameful cover-up | The Spectator

I realise that most of these links come from organisations considered to be right wing and you won't read stories like these in the Guardian or Independent but that doesn't mean they aren't true. This will probably upset the resident virtue signallers but we have to start facing up to unpalatable truths instead of burying them beneath political correctness and denial.

These are all 2016, post the migrant exodus to europe, I wonder what the statistics are now, less?

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

A new record was set on Saturday when over 800 economic migrants made the illegal crossing of the English channel.  The extra £54 million donation to the untrustworthy French hasn't made any difference other than increase the numbers of economic migrants entering British waters on the inflatable boats and putting more burdens on British resources.

They are almost imposible to stop.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-dorset-58282106?fbclid=IwAR3glw3EjpvsJvbBaKQrF2wBSI9iD-Q1Q2_Jgdhqpioj-wvkxA3w_kNrdwk

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

A new record was set on Saturday when over 800 economic migrants made the illegal crossing of the English channel.  The extra £54 million donation to the untrustworthy French hasn't made any difference other than increase the numbers of economic migrants entering British waters on the inflatable boats and putting more burdens on British resources.

Obviously the launch of the number of small vessels and craft is difficult to stem by anyone.

If it was easy then I assume the money would be better spent on our own coastal patrols.

It is not a French plot.We are supposed to be now in a position to control our own borders.

So far it seems that this only means that we have excluded workers who are of benefit to our economy,whilst failing to control illegal immigrants.