Who reads exposed or now then mag ?

Same here , never heard of them . Are they top shelfers ? :)

No, I don’t think there’s any topless women in it!

---------- Post added 15-01-2018 at 22:36 ----------

Dont say that, we are all special in our own ways, we all have something special about us.

I meant the magazines are nothing special. I’m not saying I am, just that they’re not.

No, I don’t think there’s any topless women in it!

Not bothered then :hihi:

I meant the magazines are nothing special. I’m not saying I am, just that they’re not.

Any particular reason why you were asking who reads them?

Dont say that, we are all special in our own ways, we all have something special about us.

I also agree with you on that. Unless you’re a douchbag, or a group of them, then that outways everything else that you’ve got going for you.

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 07:18 ----------

Any particular reason why you were asking who reads them?

Any particular reason why you’re asking me that? I’m just curious to see what the demand is, for them.

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 11:16 ----------

What would it go against?

Doing anything associated with them , justs feeds the egos of These people in sheffield who think they're better than everyone , that run these things, that all know and feed off each other, like a massive compost heap. One of them posted a picture with a massive halo over his head for poops sake, if that isn't egotistical, I don't know what is. I wouldn't know what's over it now, maybe a pooping pigeon ?

Edited by AmberLeaf

I also agree with you on that. Unless you’re a douchbag, or a group of them, then that outways everything else that you’ve got going for you.

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 07:18 ----------

Any particular reason why you’re asking me that? I’m just curious to see what the demand is, for them.

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 11:16 ----------

Doing anything associated with them , justs feeds the egos of These people in sheffield who think they're better than everyone , that run these things, that all know and feed off each other, like a massive compost heap. One of them posted a picture with a massive halo over his head for poops sake, if that isn't egotistical, I don't know what is. I wouldn't know what's over it now, maybe a pooping pigeon ?

I feel really stupid giving a genuine answer to what I foolishly thought was a genuine question ?

I don’t work for any of them, that would go against stuff. I just wondered.

Tell us your story Amber.

You've obviously got some beef with them.

Why do you have to 'kiss arse' to get in it?

I was curious if you were thinking of advertising in them, or even setting up a similar listings magazine.

As I said earlier - I think they're both good local listings magazines. They're never going to have the production values of national magazines - but if you compare them to local listings mags in other cities - they do a good job.

I've always enjoyed the artwork in Now Then. If that's not your thing - fair enough - but given the magazine is free - no one's really lost out.

I know someone who works on Exposed magazine.

I know someone who works on Exposed magazine.

We'll that's nice!

We'll that's nice!

Sharing that information was a vain attempt at boosting my social prowess.