Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Kicked out,just seen it,my arse.

Graps had the resolution in Brothers last Sat,it's good.oh and Rhodes,see my earlier posts,never rated him and don't need him.

Yes a nice pint, not been in Brothers for a while, sounds like I should pay another visit, they had "Atlantic" on draft last time I was in, from Cornwall, another nice beer, if you like the pale ale style.

Yeah Rhodes, I can only think your new manager will leave him on the bench from now on.

Yes a nice pint, not been in Brothers for a while, sounds like I should pay another visit, they had "Atlantic" on draft last time I was in, from Cornwall, another nice beer, if you like the pale ale style.

Yeah Rhodes, I can only think your new manager will leave him on the bench from now on.

Had a pint of that in Lincoln last night,yeah it was good,surprised as its Sharps.

---------- Post added 13-01-2018 at 12:27 ----------

Jaoo kicked out at him,and made contact,when the ball had gone,this is why Baldock reacted in the way he did,this happened.

Never a kick in a million years,is Baldock a snowflake.

Had a pint of that in Lincoln last night,yeah it was good,surprised as its Sharps.

Yes a surprise as you say, Doombar was great when I first tasted it years ago, in Cornwall, but now it is as common as John Smiths smooth! Urgh! :hihi:

Well look,you can try to rewrite history all you want,it's not working,the incident happened exactly how I described it,

Not a big incident, the antics of the short stocky bloke in blue and white were more interesting.

Edited by chalga

More bickering and childish digs have been removed. Carry on if you want the thread closing.

Thank you.

Joao kicked out at him when the ball had gone.

Mans game, get on with it!

Mans game, get on with it!

I think the ref told that to the short stocky bloke,more than once.

I think the ref told that to the short stocky bloke,more than once.

Sharp didn't play,oh you mean Wallace,yes could have gone for the tackle though Kane and Ali did worse ones,though Loovens was harsh.

Not missed. You had the disgraceful Wallace, Loovens and even the giant with his feet on the wrong legs to carry on his shameful antics.

And whilst I'm talking disgrace hope you're proud of your fans calling a 16 yo girl a slag on world TV.

Will give credit where it's due though to Pudil, Joao and Wildsmith who unlike most of your "team" played like proper footballers.

UTB

Bitter post of the day award, it’s a mans game and a derby, your Jessie’s need to man up, Loovens second yellow was a clumsy trip not a foul.

Someone said united played the better football - they didn’t, they passed it about nicely without doing any harm, it wont and hasn’t been winning you enough games. Our manager had four days to prepare Wilders been waiting with every fibre of his being for this.

The game doesn’t show how far United have, the final position in the table will tell that and it won’t be top 6.

For the record the best bit of football all night was the build up to Wallace’s shot from the left.

Edited by top4718

Bitter post of the day award, it’s a mans game and a derby, your Jessie’s need to man up, Loovens second yellow was a clumsy trip not a foul.

Someone said united played the better football - they didn’t, they passed it about nicely without doing any harm, it wont and hasn’t been winning you enough games. Our manager had four days to prepare Wilders been waiting with every fibre of his being for this.

The game doesn’t show how far United have, the final position in the table will tell that and it won’t be top 6.

We're having a great season,Wilder has taken the pub team to the top of the Championship,this is the big picture,we've punched above our weight and above the weight of big spenders,Wilder had said we were going to give it a good go this season and his remit was consolidation,he's keeping his word and his remit,any Blade would have snatched your hand off for this position before a ball was kicked,nobody expected top 6,that would be a bonus..........a very big bonus.

We're having a great season,Wilder has taken the pub team to the top of the Championship,this is the big picture,we've punched above our weight and above the weight of big spenders,Wilder had said we were going to give it a good go this season and his remit was consolidation,he's keeping his word and his remit,any Blade would have snatched your hand off for this position before a ball was kicked,nobody expected top 6,that would be a bonus..........a very big bonus.

Yeah but when you get within touching distance however unexpectedly you take it you don’t head back to mid table, your only convincing yourself. I expect both teams to finish mid table.

Yeah but when you get within touching distance however unexpectedly you take it you don’t head back to mid table, your only convincing yourself. I expect both teams to finish mid table.

No,not at all,it's more spinning from you.We want consolidation and stability,we don't want to be running before we can walk,we're seeing half the division pressing panic buttons,sacking and trying to chase their own tails to get to the promised land.............let them,we don't need that.You are trying to spin negativity before a ball was kicked,then when it doesn't happen,trying to spin negativity from the positivity that has happened,it's not working,you're showing yourself up..........it's very easy for a blade to convince themselves that we are on the right lines for what we aimed for this season.............so so very easy,because that's the truth.