Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

can we have less writing, im trying to keep up...its funny, but im also doing other stuff

Are you not feeling the love either mel.:hihi:

As a Blade, i am not expecting a walk in the park, be it i expect a positive result. a full house and a great day back in Sheffield.

Another Sheffield double would be great, but we have the 2-4 performance to look back on with pride.

Like many i shall be making a day of it..coming over early , hopefully staying over in Worksop for the night...celebrating OF COURSE.

well, i think i had hidden doubts about this one, but 4 points from the dark side in our first season back.

still in the top half of the division, so....theres a few positives.

No hiding the facts it was a very poor derby match.

Are you not feeling the love either mel.:hihi:

so much crap spouted by both sides, i dont even know where to begin lol

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 12:07 ----------

well, i think i had hidden doubts about this one, but 4 points from the dark side in our first season back.

still in the top half of the division, so....theres a few positives.

No hiding the facts it was a very poor derby match.

poor? i thought it was a proper derby match

cagey, end to end in certain points, eventful (especially for us :( ), tough, hard fought, batteling

Sorry grapps but the results probably would of been different last season or before. We have been awful this season so the chances of us getting a win in either were slim. I don't agree with the kick and rush from what I've seen of you so I'll give you that though

So just out of interest Nervy, how have an entire team gone off the boil? It's not like you sold the first team and replaced them all? It can't be CC, as he was there when you were competing in the top half for a few seasons.

As to the bold part, above, no one agrees with kick and rush, just someone who is very bitter that SUFC have a better team and are doing well.

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 12:42 ----------

Instead of attacking each other lets show a sunday truce

WAWAW on here really .

Wilder is doing a cracking job , Carlos took us up the garden path but now he's gone, so we move on & try & salvage a poor season so far

First bold, everyone in the football world agrees with that.

Second bold, not seen enough of your team to make that comment, but he got you into the play off positions twice, so he cant have been all bad.

So just out of interest Nervy, how have an entire team gone off the boil? It's not like you sold the first team and replaced them all? It can't be CC, as he was there when you were competing in the top half for a few seasons.

Second bold, not seen enough of your team to make that comment, but he got you into the play off positions twice, so he cant have been all bad.

thats the weird thing, we dont know, theres been guesses such as the fitness regime has changed etc.

The only major thing that happened is losing 12/14 players to injury, thats a full team to some clubs.

When its players like Gary Hooper, Steven Fletcher, Kerion Lee, Tom Lees, Hutinchson, westwood, Foresteri those are all our major players, maybe it affects the rest i dont know. Maybe some of the others cos they dont play often they are slow off the mark? then again Joe Wildsmith hasnt played too often being 2nd to westwood and he shone on friday night so.....

The weird thing is there was bite and fight in the team on friday night yet the new gaffer only had about 3 or 4 days with the team???

Take Pudil, wasnt he man of the match somebody said? even in our good couple of seasons people were slagging him off here and there for his lack of skill and ability and endeavor

As to the bold part, above, no one agrees with kick and rush, just someone who is very bitter that SUFC have a better team and are doing well.

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 12:42 ----------

First bold, everyone in the football world agrees with that.

2 years of good bold football then this season he in my opinion lost the plot & should have gone after the away game at Bolton? but hey oh I dont make the decision on who goe's or stays but very glad he's gone .

thats the weird thing, we dont know, theres been guesses such as the fitness regime has changed etc.

The only major thing that happened is losing 12/14 players to injury, thats a full team to some clubs.

When its players like Gary Hooper, Steven Fletcher, Kerion Lee, Tom Lees, Hutinchson, westwood, Foresteri those are all our major players, maybe it affects the rest i dont know. Maybe some of the others cos they dont play often they are slow off the mark? then again Joe Wildsmith hasnt played too often being 2nd to westwood and he shone on friday night so.....

The weird thing is there was bite and fight in the team on friday night yet the new gaffer only had about 3 or 4 days with the team???

Take Pudil, wasnt he man of the match somebody said? even in our good couple of seasons people were slagging him off here and there for his lack of skill and ability and endeavor

I agree there was plenty of graft from your team which did not surprise me because it is uncanny how teams react to a new manager.It happens so often at most clubs when a new guy comes in .Everton,Sunderland,West Ham ,Crystal Palace and West Brom have all had up turns in their success .Which in my opinion puts a question mark against the players .Sooner or later they tend to have a relapse after a while.Familiarity tends to breed contempt.Lets hope it will not happen at Sheff 6.

Well as some of you decided to ignore the mod warnings, this is now being closed.