Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

I love when people bring up boxing day, then I realise that it occurred 15 years before I was born.

Nothing to convince, a 2 goal deficit has never been called a massacre in football history....ever.

Smacks of desperation.

Who are you trying to convince ?

I want us to absolutely hammer then as i think we won't have another chance like this in a long time. However its a derby so i think it will be alot closer than everyone expects.

2-1 united.

SUFC have been poor of late... so have SWFC. The new manager will mean more effort. I think an upset is on the cards. I predict 2-0 to SWFC.

No they haven't. We had the Coutts injury that threw us out of kilter, we had Fleck sent off on top of that. One of our defenders decided to go very off form and the chances are not quite materialising for Sharp and Clarke.

We have put in some great performances and had enough of many matches to win them, but it didn't happen.

We hammered Derby away but only got a draw and came back from 2 down to draw with Villa away.

CW has brought players in to restore the quality of the side and the cover. Anyone who watches United week in week out like I do and calls them poor (apart from maybe 1 or 2 games) is watching a different team to me.

I think all in all we can't get too down, yes Wednesday are on the slide, the side are ageing and lacking in motivation, the side cannot score to save there lives

The boardroom don't seem to have a clue, prices are up, depression and despair is hitting the stands

And we are facing a motivated blades side

The only thing I can think is imagine how people felt on the beaches of Dunkirk in 1940, facing defeat. There is hope, it isn't going to be that bad, we can do this

The enemy are only human

Sheffield wednesday v united

Kim Jong un v trump

Thatcher v Kinnock

Zippy v George

Peter Kaye cancelled his nationwide tour, you could have just stepped in and saved the day! :hihi:

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 14:15 ----------

You say that but I've been to the lane as a Wednesdayite probably 7 times and never felt in danger. Keep your head down and mouth shut and just walk away.

A mate of mine went to see River Plate vs Boca Juniors when he was in Argentina, and from what he told me, our Derby is like a family picnic compared to theirs!

He tried to keep his head down and mouth shut, but some of the locals realised that him and his mate were very pale skinned, so kept shouting "what time is it", in Spanish, at them, to see what they did, luckily his mate could speak a bit and just said "not wearing a watch" or something similar and they got away with it.

Whatever happens tomorrow

Remember boxing day

bouncing day was better in your own back yard :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Believe me it wasn't.

Semi Final at Wembley was even better...:thumbsup:

Now that will never be bettered. :thumbsup:

Wow next you will be going back to the sixty's to find when you got one over us

This is here and now you need to stop living on passed glory's .Mind you that's all you have carry on :D

Wow next you will be going back to the sixty's to find when you got one over us

This is here and now you need to stop living on passed glory's .Mind you that's all you have carry on :D

Past glory or not, the biggest derby there will ever be. At least we have some past glories to reflect on.