Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Let's hope that is the case.

Let's hope that the United fans leave the **** bottles and rockets at home too.:suspect:

You leave the rattling tins , and internet trools at home...too:)

Why not make this a more positive thread/ HERES TO A GREAT MATCH AND LOADS OF BEERS.(AND A BLADES WIN,OF COURSE)

Wednesday's defence is one of the worst in the league, and the Blades team spirit is excellent. I hope that I'm wrong but the result could be 5 or 6 nil to the Blades.

I'm hoping for a home win but... it's a Derby, anything could happen. It'd be great for the Blades to do the "Double" but who knows ??

Our results recently have been poor but other than 2 games we have played really well especially against Derby & Bristol City. I've been saying that one day it will click and someone is going to get hammered, I don't for one minute think that will be Wednesday on Friday. It's a Derby anything can happen plus Wednesday having a new manager who is a bit of an unknown will make it harder for Wilder to prepare. There is one thing I'm not worried about though & that's our mentality we will be will up for it.

The atmosphere could turn nasty especially if Wednesday fans (the minority of idiots) decide to sing about Evie Wilder. I really hope they don't as it won't be pleasant.

Fingers crossed everyone enjoys it and goes home safely and a Blades win. No prediction from me as in all honesty I don't have a clue a lot will depend on which Wednesday turns up, the one that destroyed forest or the one that fell apart v Burton.

Attacking EW in this way is over and above what is acceptable football banter. Come on Owls get your morons under control.

Attacking EW in this way is over and above what is acceptable football banter. Come on Owls get your morons under control.

Unfortunately morons fluctuate on both sides of the divide, see some of the vitriol directed at our new manager for evidence.

Unfortunately morons fluctuate on both sides of the divide, see some of the vitriol directed at our new manager for evidence.

All I've seen is comparing him to the likes of "Manuel" and "Borat". Not seen any vitriol as such, but then I don't really do Facebook or Twatter.

All I've seen is comparing him to the likes of "Manuel" and "Borat". Not seen any vitriol as such, but then I don't really do Facebook or Twatter.

Oh there's far worse than that believe me.

Theres not much us decent fans can do about the morons at our clubs. It seemed to go without too much trouble last game so fingers crossed it will be the same this time

Theres not much us decent fans can do about the morons at our clubs. It seemed to go without too much trouble last game so fingers crossed it will be the same this time

I think staging the game on a Friday night was a shocking decision, music to the ears of the knuckle draggers amongst us.

Oh there's far worse than that believe me.

There is also a massive difference between aiming some abuse at your rivals manager than aiming it at the managers teenage daughter top but don't let that stop you trying to brush of the disgusting behaviour by a minority of "Wednesday fans" saying we all have idiots.

Some of the stuff I have seen posted about Wilders daughter is nothing short of disgusting and some of it by middle aged blokes with kids of their own. Fortunately the majority of Owls fans on Twitter and Owls talk are calling them out on it.

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 11:48 ----------

100% mate way above any normal levels of banter, aim it at CW if you want, he's our manager and a grown man, but to aim it at a child is just beyond sick.

There is also a massive difference between aiming some abuse at your rivals manager than aiming it at the managers teenage daughter top but don't let that stop you trying to brush of the disgusting behaviour by a minority of "Wednesday fans" saying we all have idiots.

Some of the stuff I have seen posted about Wilders daughter is nothing short of disgusting and some of it by middle aged blokes with kids of their own. Fortunately the majority of Owls fans on Twitter and Owls talk are calling them out on it.

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 11:48 ----------

100% mate way above any normal levels of banter, aim it at CW if you want, he's our manager and a grown man, but to aim it at a child is just beyond sick.

Not trying to "brush off" anything, I despise so called "fans" from any club that behave like this, some of the stuff aimed at the new SWFC manager is equally abhorrant at the stuff to Wilders daughter, if you don't think so you obviously haven't read it.

Not trying to "brush off" anything, I despise so called "fans" from any club that behave like this, some of the stuff aimed at the new SWFC manager is equally abhorrant at the stuff to Wilders daughter, if you don't think so you obviously haven't read it.

I have read it, you are missing my point, it is aimed at your manager not at his teenage daughter and there is a massive difference.