Pork Dripping. Where to buy it?

As if dripping's not unhealthy enough, I love it lashed with salt and pepper :thumbsup:

I tried some pork dripping from Funk's in Hillsborough, when I visited my family over the Easter period.

I'd give it about 7 or 8 out of 10. Lovely, fresh porky-tasting dripping, with a nice ratio of fat-versus "bottoms". My only criticism is that the "bottoms" were more like gravy than jelly....very tasty, but made my drippin' toast go a bit soggy! There's nowt wrong with Funk's dripping, I'd definitely eat it again .... but I still prefer Talbot's or Crawshaw's in the Hillsborough area....or Waterall's, in The Moor Market.

I tried some pork dripping from Funk's in Hillsborough, when I visited my family over the Easter period.

I'd give it about 7 or 8 out of 10. Lovely, fresh porky-tasting dripping, with a nice ratio of fat-versus "bottoms". My only criticism is that the "bottoms" were more like gravy than jelly....very tasty, but made my drippin' toast go a bit soggy! There's nowt wrong with Funk's dripping, I'd definitely eat it again .... but I still prefer Talbot's or Crawshaw's in the Hillsborough area....or Waterall's, in The Moor Market.

its best to mix the black stuff in with the white, we call it "mucky dripping"

Well my vote would be for Beres, can't go wrong there ☺

Bakery on Lowedges road they bake their own bread. Proper dripping on a oven bottom cake delish

Beres is the best for me, and i've tried a lot.