Welcome To SWFC Jos Luhukay

But this, more than others.

No, not at all.

No pleasing some fans, when Carlos got the job he hardly had a great cv but look where he got us. I've heard he isn't afraid of upsetting players, I hope thats true as theres a few that need a good kick up the rear end. Hopefully bullen will make sure he knows what the derby means to fans, what a game to start with though

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 18:23 ----------

Well said, it's ridiculous to say we are the favourites just because we have a new manager:loopy:

You would have thought he would have done that with Carvalhal before, obviously didn't listen...

He has inherited a team low on confidence and motivation

The fans are being priced out

The football has not been good

The ground is looking dilapidated

Theres a general feeling that Wednesday could be a club on the slide

Depression is hitting many parts of the stadium

But apart from that I'm sure the new manager is looking forward to taking charge of the new club

And this season held so much promise

---------- Post added 07-01-2018 at 10:02 ----------

I’m starting to feel so guilty and bad about how down and depressed Wednesday fans are that I hope the Blades just roll over and give in on Friday.

Apparently the Samaritans have recruited thousands of volunteers, sales of anti depressants around S6 have increased dramatically.

I feel your sense of despondency and hopelessness.

UTO

And this season held so much promise

---------- Post added 07-01-2018 at 10:02 ----------

I’m starting to feel so guilty and bad about how down and depressed Wednesday fans are that I hope the Blades just roll over and give in on Friday.

Apparently the Samaritans have recruited thousands of volunteers, sales of anti depressants around S6 have increased dramatically.

I feel your sense of despondency and hopelessness.

UTO

They’ve just recalled the ones they had whilst you were in the pub league for 6 seasons.

give the man a chance ,re-injurys as top managers say don't ask about them as they don't exist,note 16 clubs total seems a lot including played for,check this though.

roll on united we are coming to win easy as you are not doing well wed to win 5-0

on Friday,hope I am right.but this coming from a bloke who put £20 at 12-1 to win the championship,we will see

Carlos must have loved Dads Army,as that is what out team is like now,a bunch of old men with no paste in them,Defence is absolute Rubbish,All Old men with no desire to Tackle,not one of our defenders as speed as that is why the others team play with a fast paste and our defenders can"t keep up with them,the United game a good example,Midfield to many old players without Keiran Lee Fit,might be good at battling but never score a goal or create chances for our strikers,Strikers to Old as well,and very injury prone,Why?have we not given any young players a chance,just shows Carlos loved older players,Young ones doing well, but never given a chance,how can United produce young talent but The Owls never do,Hope Jos can sort out the Hirst contract and give our youngster a chance to prove themselves

Hope Jos can sort out the Hirst contract and give our youngster a chance to prove themselves

sigh

he wont, its a club thing, NOBODY will break the young uns wage structure for Hirst

It's no good people moaning, at least give the man a chance and get behind him. I don't think DC will have just picked him he will have had advice and done research. DC is a wealthy man and you don't get to be that wealthy by throwing money away, the new manager is not going to be on a poor salary is he.

Ian, he has a wealthy Dad, nothing wrong with that, but that is how he came about his money.

I agree that you need to give the new manager a chance, make your mind up at the end of the season.

Well, with a management involvement in eight former clubs, let's hope, at least for the sake of the Owls supporters, that it's ninth time Luhukay for Jos.....

after next Friday night, that is. :)

echo.

sigh

he wont, its a club thing, NOBODY will break the young uns wage structure for Hirst

And nobody should.

Well, with a management involvement in eight former clubs, let's hope, at least for the sake of the Owls supporters, that it's ninth time Luhukay for Jos.....

after next Friday night, that is. :)

echo.

Another ridiculous dig, half of the time he’s been an assistant manager and he was at three of the clubs for 2-3yrs which in today’s managerial climate is not to be sniffed at, three promotions as well.

Edited by top4718

Carlos must have loved Dads Army,as that is what out team is like now,a bunch of old men with no paste in them,Defence is absolute Rubbish,All Old men with no desire to Tackle,not one of our defenders as speed as that is why the others team play with a fast paste and our defenders can"t keep up with them,the United game a good example,Midfield to many old players without Keiran Lee Fit,might be good at battling but never score a goal or create chances for our strikers,Strikers to Old as well,and very injury prone,Why?have we not given any young players a chance,just shows Carlos loved older players,Young ones doing well, but never given a chance,how can United produce young talent but The Owls never do,Hope Jos can sort out the Hirst contract and give our youngster a chance to prove themselves

The use of paragraphs and punctuation wouldn't go amiss

And as you mentioned using younger players wouldn't go amiss either