Welcome To SWFC Jos Luhukay

I don't understand why we have him its not like hes ever done anything that good ?

He has, he’s very much appreciated by fans of Augsburg, a club he got promoted and reached the semi final of the FA cup with, he then left for the Hertha job and worked there longer than many of his predecessors.

The Stuutgart appointment shows how well he is regarded in German football, Stuttgart being one of the biggest clubs in Germany. It is easy to be snarky about someone you don’t know, but Luhukay comes with good pedigree and an excellent moustache.

Seems like a nice bloke.

Would love to know who advised Chansiri on this appointment.

Seems like a bit of a gamble.

UTB

Seems like a nice bloke.

Would love to know who advised Chansiri on this appointment.

Seems like a bit of a gamble.

UTB

Any managerial appointment is a gamble.

He has, he’s very much appreciated by fans of Augsburg, a club he got promoted and reached the semi final of the FA cup with, he then left for the Hertha job and worked there longer than many of his predecessors.

The Stuutgart appointment shows how well he is regarded in German football, Stuttgart being one of the biggest clubs in Germany. It is easy to be snarky about someone you don’t know, but Luhukay comes with good pedigree and an excellent moustache.

The tash has gone. Let’s hope his managerial talent remains:)

He has inherited a team low on confidence and motivation

The fans are being priced out

The football has not been good

The ground is looking dilapidated

Theres a general feeling that Wednesday could be a club on the slide

Depression is hitting many parts of the stadium

But apart from that I'm sure the new manager is looking forward to taking charge of the new club

It's no good people moaning, at least give the man a chance and get behind him. I don't think DC will have just picked him he will have had advice and done research. DC is a wealthy man and you don't get to be that wealthy by throwing money away, the new manager is not going to be on a poor salary is he.

True hopefully this will be the start of something really good for Swfc

The tash has gone. Let’s hope his managerial talent remains:)

Hadn't seen that yet! Slightly worried now ;)

Anyway, I shall extend a warm welcome to Jos via the club, if he wants some local knowledge I would love to spend an afternoon with him in the city :)

Hadn't seen that yet! Slightly worried now ;)

Anyway, I shall extend a warm welcome to Jos via the club, if he wants some local knowledge I would love to spend an afternoon with him in the city :)

dont put him off just yet ;)

No pleasing some fans, when Carlos got the job he hardly had a great cv but look where he got us. I've heard he isn't afraid of upsetting players, I hope thats true as theres a few that need a good kick up the rear end. Hopefully bullen will make sure he knows what the derby means to fans, what a game to start with though

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 18:23 ----------

favourites what a clueless post we have a settled side wednesday have more injuries than hallamshire hospital new manager or not chris wilder knows the derby and is sheffielder the new bloke is new and i think he will have a rude awakening

Well said, it's ridiculous to say we are the favourites just because we have a new manager:loopy:

Any managerial appointment is a gamble.

But this, more than others.

No pleasing some fans, when Carlos got the job he hardly had a great cv but look where he got us. I've heard he isn't afraid of upsetting players, I hope thats true as theres a few that need a good kick up the rear end. Hopefully bullen will make sure he knows what the derby means to fans, what a game to start with though

according to the interview i posted earlier he knows what the derby means, and been involved in ones in Berlin too...with 74000 fans so.....