Films made in Sheffield

Apart from the Full Monty, what other films were made in Sheffield and where can I get copies of them

Threads... recently re-published on der-ver-der, available from Amazon (I think)

Note: Its very gritty!

When Saturday Comes. :thumbsup:

Just been looking around and this looks really good. Not heard of it before but would be really interested in buying it. It's about the music scene in Sheffield.

Made in Sheffield

There was a film made in the 60's, it was filmed on Hyde Park, and i remember that one of the flats used in some scenes was my aunt and uncle's flat. The name escapes me though...:confused:

Sheffield _ City on the Move :D

There is one about Def Leppard... but it was filmed in the US...(hmmm, not exactly Sheffield), but really weird seeing Rick Allens car zoom through a yellow double yellow lined "Peak District" highway.

There was a cinema- released documentary about 12 years ago called Tales From a Hard City. It won a top award.

There were three tales. A man was trying to make a career as an actor. There was the bloke that used to run Josephines, and I can't recall the third. Very entertaining.

Theres that new one based on the arctic monkeys song :huh:

They made a movie some years ago about a city which had been in a nuclear attack and used Sheffield as the city. I forget what it was called but it was scary.

They made a movie some years ago about a city which had been in a nuclear attack and used Sheffield as the city. I forget what it was called but it was scary.

Threads. :gag: