Traffic chaos along penistone rd .

It was still a business and not a derelict piece of land, like all roadworks they forget to take parking issues into consideration...

Double yellow lines mean that the transport shouldn't stop there, even to unload, presumably?

You may unload on double yellows, providing that you do not cause an obstruction and that there are no specified restrictions.

Sounds like the transporter was causing an obstruction.

Right, has anyone put their money where their mouth is and submitted a complain to Enterprise?

Or are you just all moaning on here without wanting to stop the issue happening again?

I had to laugh at this thread. All people 'in cars' moaning about a car transporter delivering. All cars have been on a transporter at some point.

All cars have been on a transporter at some point.

but presumable not caused miles of tailbacks?

I just go out expecting hold ups if there aint one its a bonus

Enterprise don't have to unload there, they could unload on clay wheels for example and drive the cars that little bit further. Its just typical "why should i put myself out a little no matter how much grief it gives others" attitude.

They also wind up us locals with taking our too few parking spots by parking their cars on the local roads, their yard is too small and in the wrong place for that size business.

Enterprise don't have to unload there, they could unload on clay wheels for example and drive the cars that little bit further. Its just typical "why should i put myself out a little no matter how much grief it gives others" attitude.

They also wind up us locals with taking our too few parking spots by parking their cars on the local roads, their yard is too small and in the wrong place for that size business.

Have you complained to Enterprise?

If only the things he was delivering had little wheels and a way of propelling themselves, he could unload them somewhere more satisfactory. If only..... :hihi::hihi: