Traffic chaos along penistone rd .

Enterprise car rental car transporter parked up near roundabout today. Noticed this here before so assume a regular occurrence.what's the point of all the changes and roadworks to make traffic flow easier when Enterprise are allowed to create this !!

Which roundabout?

Loading/Stopping restrictions only apply Mon-Friday 07:30-09:30 & 16:00-18:30. Which is also why there are often parked cars between the stadium and Leppings Lane.

Enterprise car rental car transporter parked up near roundabout today. Noticed this here before so assume a regular occurrence.what's the point of all the changes and roadworks to make traffic flow easier when Enterprise are allowed to create this !!

Enterprise was there before the changes and roadworks, maybe the changes to the roads should have taken into consideration possible loading issues for local businesses.

maybe its penistone off here selling dodgy fags by the side of the road?

What roundabout?

Not a roundabout but the crossroads.

Caused a major tailback as I was sat in it. Transporter parked on double yellows very close to traffic lights.

Very annoying

Not a roundabout but the crossroads.

Caused a major tailback as I was sat in it. Transporter parked on double yellows very close to traffic lights.

Very annoying

I agree. Very stupidly parked

Any suggestions where the transporter could unload?

I've posted about this before, so have to post.

I can see everyone has picked up on the roundabout thing, but I'm sure they know what you mean.

Any suggestions where the transporter could unload?

My thoughts, when sat here queueing is take the roof off the old petrol station, and expand the entrance and exit.

Or put the roundabout back :hihi:

Enterprise was there before the changes and roadworks, maybe the changes to the roads should have taken into consideration possible loading issues for local businesses.

Your wrong on that, it was Premier cars when the works commenced https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4146328,-1.5005478,3a,75y,288.56h,90.85t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGkJZU4d9mA_qYrjX6LBPIQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Double yellow lines mean that the transport shouldn't stop there, even to unload, presumably?