McMafia, new BBC crime drama

Last episode tonight.

Let's hope it ends on a high, some have been a little slow or perhaps I expected more.

Either way, it's helped those Sunday nights!

I’ve enjoyed it. Looks as thought Alex is following in his fathers footsteps.

I’m hoping they will make a second series, there’s still a few loose ends, but I’m sure that will depend on the viewing figures.

Re: McMafia, new BBC crime drama

I saw this, but thought the name looked like a comedy/spoof. (I must admit I thought of McDonalds too for some reason, as someone else posted), so didn't set it to record.

I’ve enjoyed it. Looks as thought Alex is following in his fathers footsteps.

I’m hoping they will make a second series, there’s still a few loose ends, but I’m sure that will depend on the viewing figures.

I agree- it did seem as though Alex had gained a more ruthless streak in this final episode.

A desire to have more power and control, I would welcome a 2nd series if they can notch up a level.

Mc means son of…he is the son of a mafia boss so i'm guessing thats the idea.

Mc means son of…he is the son of a mafia boss so i'm guessing thats the idea.

The name is to do with the way a set of Chechen gangsters ran their empire...they used a franchise method ,like Mcdonalds,so that all their "branches" operated in the same way..or so the BBC blurb for the programme said….

The name is to do with the way a set of Chechen gangsters ran their empire...they used a franchise method ,like Mcdonalds,so that all their "branches" operated in the same way..or so the BBC blurb for the programme said….

Cheers:thumbsup: