Crystal Bar - reopened after NYE stabbings

When these folk are leaving their house for a night out, do they have a mental checklist such as ...wallet, money, house keys, mobile phone & knife?

When these folk are leaving their house for a night out, do they have a mental checklist such as ...wallet, money, house keys, mobile phone & knife?

I would imagine very much like that.

I would imagine very much like that.

I said exactly the same..its bizarre.

Edited by Total Chaos

What the hell has ethnicity got to do with it ?

It's descriptive but sadly is only used when the person sought is white.

Not sure why you needed to say 'what the hell' when Ash was perfectly reasonable in his post. Looks like you're waiting to cry racism.

From what I know of the incident that got it closed there was very little the venue could have done so don't really see why it ahould be punished. Sadly there are a fair few tools in the world and these things happen.

Niche is still shut yet Crystal bar allowed to reopen. Just goes to prove that they have it in for Niche nightclub.

Niche is still shut yet Crystal bar allowed to reopen. Just goes to prove that they have it in for Niche nightclub.

Niche has got quite a reputation for trouble though hasn't it? Never been myself. What's it like?

As I understand it, this is a fairly isolated incident at Crystal, and it does sound as if they are making reasonable alterations to ensure it's less likely to happen again.

It's a shame. I know Niche is having a struggle at the moment due to an attack which allegedly happened outside the venue?

There is more to it than that, cant really say at the moment but it will all come out.

I don't go into town in the evenings much, but when i do go in the week early evening, I was surprised how busy around the winter gardens it is, even in summer when the students have gone.