Crystal Bar - reopened after NYE stabbings

and of course pigs might fly.

trust me on this. there is NO ONE of my description..

ah, you stand out like a sore thumb then. even worse

Ouch, where did this information come from? I'm not questioning it at all just curious.

South Yorkshire Police

Theres been a further 7 day closure order granted.

It was reported that a total of six men from the Birmingham area, who were attending an event within House of Hugo, suffered stab and slash wounds as a result of an altercation, believed to have taken place at the top of a flight of stairs.

“It is not clear at this time what type of weapon caused the men’s injuries. There is a possibility that broken glass was used, however we cannot rule out the potential use of a bladed article.

From the updated post on the SYP website...

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/news-syp/sheffield-bar-remain-closed-further-seven-days

The attack in crystal was done with a broken bottle, so all the metal detectors in the world wouldn't have made a difference

Broken bottle and glassing attacks are nothing new, a friend of mine lost an eye and he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and had nothing to do with the altercation. Much like copping a stray bullet, a chunk of glass got him in the eye. This was 1964 , by the way. Of course this was not an everyday occurence, but was more common than people may think.

as i said

in my 53yrs. not once have i spoke to a policeman

and to clarify

if any of your hypothetical situations did occur i have the right to not give a damn what the policeman could have to say about me NOT breaking the law.

My Bold

You are well over due then, how do you know you have not spoke to a policeman in 53 years? you may well have spoken to policemen on S/F and not no it.

I would like to know if you are willing to tell me, whats your reason for saying this 'trust me on this. there is NO ONE of my description' how do you stand out as being different in a crowd?

I can't see anything in the reports, but is the ethnicity of any of the people involved mentioned?

I can't see anything in the reports, but is the ethnicity of any of the people involved mentioned?

What the hell has ethnicity got to do with it ?

well it could help locate them.

i will give you an example

police are looking for a 40yr old man with ginger hair

police are looking for a 40yr old australian man with ginger hair

which gives a higher chance of catching that 40yr old man

So simply: does anyone have a description of the persons involved

So simply: does anyone have a description of the persons involved

A Japanese man with ginger hair would work well, forget the 40yr old part.:D

I think it's fair to ask about the ethnicity. If we were informed that the perpetrators were 'white' it would 'take the wind out of the sails' of those who might wish to assume otherwise.

What the hell has ethnicity got to do with it ?

I just posted it to wind you up obviously :confused::roll:

Edited by *_ash_*