January 2018 transfer window

Oh dear you sound upset again mate .You will seriously have to do something about that temper of yours mate.I was going to football matches when you were still swimming about in your fathers groin my friend.Go and have a lie down sorry for finding that post of yours :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Don’t give a monkeys I asked you to find, if I got every prediction right I’d be typing this from Barbados.

So you’ve not been to a match in years then, that figures.

Don’t give a monkeys I asked you to find, if I got every prediction right I’d be typing this from Barbados.

So you’ve not been to a match in years then, that figures.

Can you please explain what Barbados has got to do with the price of fish.When I say fish i do not mean anything wrong.What are you painting over there?Hope it is not red and white we do not want you getting upset do we.I know you are prone to it.

---------- Post added 21-01-2018 at 19:40 ----------

I actually do when I am invited

Can you please explain what Barbados has got to do with the price of fish.When I say fish i do not mean anything wrong.What are you painting over there?Hope it is not red and white we do not want you getting upset do we.I know you are prone to it.

---------- Post added 21-01-2018 at 19:40 ----------

I actually do when I am invited

Hardly ever then.

You never ceases to amaze me Mr Topit .You ask me a question and then you answer back before I have answered you.You are really good at it .You are so smart no wonder the powers that be at the rust bucket confide in you and give you all this info.In fact I bet they ask your advice very important matters.I don't mean trivial things because that would be wasting your talents .Can not wait for your next gossip from the board room.

The bickering and digs can cease. Any further and people will likely be suspended.

Edited by Groose

Ha yes I remember those days well .When the Co-oP had cash to spare.

---------- Post added 21-01-2018 at 18:11 ----------

Do you think anybody will take Rhodes off your hands?Is there any club daft enough to want him?Getting rid of your dead wood like him will free up funds I should think.Would it be worth paying another club to take him?

He's not having a good time of it at the minute but there will always be clubs willing to take a chance on a goal scorer, it's how close to what we paid that we'd get back. Look at all the poor strikers about that clubs will still sign in the hope they'll come good.

Would be a shame if this interesting thread was closed because some people appear to lack integrity when presented with incontrovertible evidence that they wrote something which they then deny and then resort to petty and ridiculous squabbling in order to confuse the issue. Sometimes you have to do the decent and honest thing and leave your fragile ego to one side.

Good start by United’s new recruits on Saturday. Wilson shows an eye for goal.

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 11:51 ----------

He's not having a good time of it at the minute but there will always be clubs willing to take a chance on a goal scorer, it's how close to what we paid that we'd get back. Look at all the poor strikers about that clubs will still sign in the hope they'll come good.

Rhodes seems to have a recent history of failure. The Portuguese lad who scored against United looks much more lively

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 11:52 ----------

Perhaps he’s overachieved in the past and needs to drop down a division. If Wyke leaves Bradford he may do well with them

Er... he's not playing him and fancy's a Man United reserve striker on loan ahead of him?

He's injured, although if Wilson keeps scoring then he will be down the pecking order but that's not a bad problem to have is it? Strikers are there to score goals and both Donaldson and Wilson scored on Saturday, long may it continue.

He's injured, although if Wilson keeps scoring then he will be down the pecking order but that's not a bad problem to have is it? Strikers are there to score goals and both Donaldson and Wilson scored on Saturday, long may it continue.

we have 8, its not doing us any favours lol

3 out injured, 1 out elsewhere, and 4 only doing it sporadically

Would be a shame if this interesting thread was closed because some people appear to lack integrity when presented with incontrovertible evidence that they wrote something which they then deny and then resort to petty and ridiculous squabbling in order to confuse the issue. Sometimes you have to do the decent and honest thing and leave your fragile ego to one side.

Rhodes seems to have a recent history of failure. The Portuguese lad who scored against United looks much more lively

Perhaps he’s overachieved in the past and needs to drop down a division. If Wyke leaves Bradford he may do well with them

A goal every two games over 400 matches is some "over achievement" don't you think...?...:roll:

My last word on this as I don't want to spoil the thread - I made a prediction (look that word up) which I doubt many united fans at the time would have argued, it wasn't a fact it was an estimate, I said I couldn't remember typing it not denied saying it. If I'd offered to have a wager with united fans that he would get ten or more I doubt I'd have had many takers - the end.

My last word on this as I don't want to spoil the thread - I made a prediction (look that word up) which I doubt many united fans at the time would have argued, it wasn't a fact it was an estimate, I said I couldn't remember typing it not denied saying it. If I'd offered to have a wager with united fans that he would get ten or more I doubt I'd have had many takers - the end.

Blades fans are willing to wait for proof before opening their mouths and making daft predictions and looking stupid....you can move the goalposts,as usual,as much as you want with facts,estimates and bringing Blades fans into it..........we know the reality,as you are fond of saying wait to see, and looking into the future,this is the future as far as Clarkes goal total is concerned and your facts,estimates or whatever you want to call it are wrong.