January 2018 transfer window

Leonard signs. Looks like a quality player.

I'm a southend fan, and he absolutely is. Very sad to see him leave.

Another midfielder?, can't see that to be honest.

Well, looks like I was wrong, according to journalist Pete O'Rourke, it's a done deal, Lee Evans, midfielder from Wolves to SUFC.

Chris Wilder did say he was hoping to announce a few more players this week, before Friday (after the Leonard signing), so I wonder if we are about to announce another striker? (maybe the Man United loanee?)

I'm a southend fan, and he absolutely is. Very sad to see him leave.

Never seen so many nice tributes from fans to a player who is moving on, Southend fans all wishing him luck, nice touch.

Well, looks like I was wrong, according to journalist Pete O'Rourke, it's a done deal, Lee Evans, midfielder from Wolves to SUFC.

Chris Wilder did say he was hoping to announce a few more players this week, before Friday (after the Leonard signing), so I wonder if we are about to announce another striker? (maybe the Man United loanee?)

If that goes through it will give us some great options in midfield both in defence and attack and the formations we can play with the players we have now.

Still hoping we can get Kent and Wilson in on loan,but Kent seems to be attracting a lot of competition,if we don't,I think Josh Sims from Southampton would be a good shout if they will let him out.

If that goes through it will give us some great options in midfield both in defence and attack and the formations we can play with the players we have now.

Still hoping we can get Kent and Wilson in on loan,but Kent seems to be attracting a lot of competition,if we don't,I think Josh Sims from Southampton would be a good shout if they will let him out.

Confirmed - Evans (permanent) from Wolves and Wilson (loan) striker from Man Utd.

Well done blades like our new signings one on loan ,just thinking who are we going to sell to pay for them ?

Well done blades like our new signings one on loan ,just thinking who are we going to sell to pay for them ?

No one to cover those.

We have sent Hanson out on loan, and are trying to agree terms with Doncaster who want to buy young Whiteman permanent.

Karl Robinson wants Carruthers but his chairman has put a block on any deal, as he is trying to sell the club and doesn't want to do anything but sell.

Shouldn't have to sell anybody,except the ones Wilder wants to go out as he says he doesn't want a big squad,some of whom can't get near a start,and will now be further away.

The Leonard money was available last window,and the bid we made for Coady that went unspent is more money that was available last window,so we just spent it this window.

No one to cover those.

We have sent Hanson out on loan, and are trying to agree terms with Doncaster who want to buy young Whiteman permanent.

Karl Robinson wants Carruthers but his chairman has put a block on any deal, as he is trying to sell the club and doesn't want to do anything but sell.

Its a shame about Carruthers not going back to MK Dons.He's got plenty of ability but he's bone idle.Not a Wilder player at all.

Spanish striker Jaime Mata linked with the Owls & Fulham.