Jewellery maker needed

Hi all,

I'm posting this as i'm having no luck finding what i want on the web .... I'm looking for someone that makes jewellery , in 2014 I climbed Mount Killimanjaro and at the summit i picked up a small stone that i have shaped to be mounted in a pendant of some kind .... it basically needs some kind of clasp or means of hanging it on a neck chain and polishing.

I'm needing someone that is good at doing this as if it cracks or breaks i cannot replace it, its a one shot kinda deal .

I am obviously willing to pay to have this done providing the stone is not damaged in the process.

Can anyone on the forum help ?

Hi all,

I'm posting this as i'm having no luck finding what i want on the web .... I'm looking for someone that makes jewellery , in 2014 I climbed Mount Killimanjaro and at the summit i picked up a small stone that i have shaped to be mounted in a pendant of some kind .... it basically needs some kind of clasp or means of hanging it on a neck chain and polishing.

I'm needing someone that is good at doing this as if it cracks or breaks i cannot replace it, its a one shot kinda deal .

I am obviously willing to pay to have this done providing the stone is not damaged in the process.

Can anyone on the forum help ?

Try Andy has made numerous one offs for me and very high quality

Andy Tovey Jewellers worksop

Address: 2 Newton Ln, Sheffield S1 4PJ

Phone: 0114 278 1661

Try Andy has made numerous one offs for me and very high quality

Andy Tovey Jewellers worksop

Address: 2 Newton Ln, Sheffield S1 4PJ

Phone: 0114 278 1661

Thank you for that , I'll give him a call

Try Michael Spencer in the little workshops on the gallery above Orchard square...