Wednesday v Burton

My contribution to the thread was to question how a supposedly 'new' user was aware of the various posts that Grapps has posted.

If you want my contribution on the game then here goes:

I did not go to the game. :D

I look forward to your contribution to the game?

And as you like these so much here another set for you :roll:

It was one of the worst performances i've seen from a Wednesday side in a long long time...devoid of ideas,lack of fight and fitness...but having said that when you have 11 first team players out through injury and others in the side who clearly weren't match fit then the result wasn't that surprising.

Clearly a lot of things aren't right at the club but a couple of wins would make a big difference...

It was one of the worst performances i've seen from a Wednesday side in a long long time...devoid of ideas,lack of fight and fitness...but having said that when you have 11 first team players out through injury and others in the side who clearly weren't match fit then the result wasn't that surprising.

Clearly a lot of things aren't right at the club but a couple of wins would make a big difference...

Thanks. It is starting to sound exactly like the Adkins era at BDTBL where players just weren't up to scratch (or players he showed favouritism too i.e. Hammond). That being said, a few of Adkins buys have come good under Wilder so maybe it is a case of dressing room unrest. The sooner Owls get in a permanent Manager would be better as the players then know who they are playing for.

No.

We sacked him to make sure that we got automatic promotion.

I’m not sure if you remember that season. It was a great one. Ask Grapps about it. I’m sure he’ll be able to Google a few facts for you.

A few years ago that, more recently I remember a certain match at Hillsborough...:hihi:

Look at where poor old Wednesday are now ?

Nostalgia’s not what it was. Those were the days

3 million?

2.8 million too much in my opinion

Now you are just making yourself look silly

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 21:25 ----------

For someone who is ‘new’ to the forum you already seem to know a lot about Grapps posting. It’s also funny that Top has been claiming Grapps has been missing for months so how you would know about his posts is interesting. Either you are stalking Grapps, are Sherlock Holmes or you’ve been here before. You wouldn’t be a former poster in disguise would you? ??

Ha ha, it's all fun mate, he is "Naive by name and naive by nature" :hihi:

---------- Post added 03-01-2018 at 21:25 ----------

You really are DaMan....standing up for your mate...:roll:

You just keep hiding behind that keyboard, warrior :hihi: